Are the 1/6 Freddy, Jason, Leatherface worth it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dregs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondered what everyone thought of them. I'm looking to branch out to other licenses. I loved these movies as a kid but just wondered if the 1/6 figures were worth picking up?

In a word, yes!

I have the first releases of Freddy, Jason III and Leatherface and they are all great figures. The only one that seems to be lacking is the Myers figure.

But you can probably get the first release of all 3 figures for under $200 and they are well worth it.

They are worth having especially the Jason's. I used to have the whole set but sold them because my 5 year old said he was scared of them. Now I am buying them back one by one.

I won a original Leatherface from Sideshow during Spooktacular, I already have one so I'm selling the extra. $50 + shipping and it's yours.
Send me a PM if you're interested.

there worth it. i had all the exclusive jasons plus the hardest one pt 3. man i had alot of that figure at one time. when sideshow didn't put a limit on what you could have.

I love mine!!
PC050022.jpg

That's the trio I want...but I love my Part VII...

And Part VI is pretty cool too...

Just bring on V...love for that Mask...blue...

Maybe, they'll do an amazing all 10 films figure pack...like Gentle Giant did with their clone commanders...

That would be sweet...and even better if I got a free one, exclusive and all, straight to my door, because I wrote the idea on here...

I can dream...

But yeah, you gotta make sure the Freddy you buy is good...go for the chargrilled one though...Robert Englund is good...but I just don't get that Freddy feel...

Thanks for all the answers guys. I'm going to go for them. I've bought two so far. Oh no more collecting! :maul

Maybe you got a bad one there...

Mine seems fine, it could be I got the only good one...

He's a cool figure, I forgot I had him and Pamela since I don't have them displayed. But kinda fun to have the human counterparts to the monsters.

I would get a Pamela because she is so cheap, but it doesn't seem right to have her on my shelf...just wouldn't fit in really...not with all my Sith and Cybermen and stuff...

And having the human counterparts to the monsters is good...but it's better to have the monsters first...;)

Back