Are GC eligible items now combinable with free shipping/sale prices?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzfan84

Super Freak
Reaction score
I haven't been paying attention for a while. When an item on the gift card list is already on sale and free shipping eligible, can you still use the gift card on the item?

I know in the past it was strictly one deal. But I also remember seeing twitter specials on items where all 3 have been allowed. Just thought I'd be safe than sorry by asking the official word.

I believe if its on the gift card list you get the discount and/or free shipping as well.

Hope so. Just used a $35 promotion on captain hook which had free shipping and discount already.

I asked because I was ordering a Hook as well. I'd just like to confirm that they did allow the 3 discounts: on sale, free shipping and gift card.

Sweet deal on a great piece!

There are some items that do have the ability to take advantage of multiple discounts. Hook would be one of those such items where multiple discounts do exist for this item.

-SideshowAlex

There are some items that do have the ability to take advantage of multiple discounts. Hook would be one of those such items where multiple discounts do exist for this item.

-SideshowAlex

Great! :yess::clap

Time to get some shopping done using those GCs as I have been eyeing some items on both the Discount and GC lists.

Back