• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ardeth Bey 1:1 Color Bust Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll sell you mine for $5,000. :angelsmil

Believe it or not, that's what it's worth to me! :D :banana

Seriously, you obviously really want one of these (for good reason, it's stunning!), so keep at it, and good luck to you! :peace

Good luck!

I will let you know if I see one.

Well thanks to all the people looking out for me, but Im starting to lose hope on this one....... :mad:

Wow, that may be new high for this piece! Glad I've got mine, but really hoping Vandamage got this one, or gets one soon! For anyone who has this, pictures do NOT do it justice. It's the eyes that pictures can't seem to capture and they make this piece!! :chew

I got one but unfortunately it arrived broke !!!!!!! The hunt continues, thanks for the support migwit. STILL LOOKING IF ANYONE HAS ONE :d

I got one but unfortunately it arrived broke !!!!!!! The hunt continues, thanks for the support migwit. STILL LOOKING IF ANYONE HAS ONE :d

BROKE?!?! That sucks, especially as seeing how much money it must have cost. What broke on the piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back