Archer - FX Original Animated Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixelpiper

Super Freak
Reaction score
No one's mentioned a request for an official Archer license? I can't believe it. Aside from anything that's already available, it's my #1 wish.

I'd love to see a Sterling Archer figure with two headsculpts. A realistic "real-life" sculpt capturing his likeness as closely as possible but in live-action form (Hot Toys style), and a cartoon sculpt preserving the look present in the animated program, including the flat paint application (Brothersfree Style).

Last edited:
Could care less about "realistic" headsculpts, but I'd definitely buy an Archer and the rest of the characters all the way down to a detailed back tattoo'd Pam.

Man, the awesome accessories they could come up with for Krieger. :yess:

I've been actively watching the show.

It's hilarious with it's very crass & sometimes witty humor given the variety of themes as well as the animation style & voice talent.

I definitely would buy either a PF and/or 1:6 offerings based on this series of all characters (seriously) provided the quality is excellent and the price is reasonable.

Speaking of which . . . I'm still disappointed Sideshow never went further with the Venture Bros. license other than Brock & Molotov. I would have liked to see The Monarch & Dr. Girlfriend as well.

I've been actively watching the show.

It's hilarious with it's very crass & sometimes witty humor given the variety of themes as well as the animation style & voice talent.

I definitely would buy either a PF and/or 1:6 offerings based on this series of all characters (seriously) provided the quality is excellent and the price is reasonable.

Speaking of which . . . I'm still disappointed Sideshow never went further with the Venture Bros. license other than Brock & Molotov. I would have liked to see The Monarch & Dr. Girlfriend as well.

Yep and they are amazing, too bad it took forever to sell them (I'm sure they still have Molotovs). Brock is one of my favorite collectibles and I am not a statue buyer.

Oh well it kept me out of buying more statues, but I agree at the very least a Dr and Monarch would have looked cool.

Lets all be honest, we really want to see a Lana not an Archer.

Yeah I had a thread a while ago on this.

I'd buy two Sterling Archers:

1) Standard grey suit
2) Tactical turtleneck field action

Lets all be honest, we really want to see a Lana not an Archer.

:lol

In all seriousness, I'd like every main character...including cyborgs. :hi5:

I'm surprised none of the customizers on the boards have tackled this, maybe this show doesn't have the following it needs. :dunno

In all seriousness, I'd like every main character...including cyborgs. :hi5:

I'm surprised none of the customizers on the boards have tackled this, maybe this show doesn't have the following it needs. :dunno
--

FX ordered another season even before the current new season has yet to complete. It's apparently doing well in ratings and the desired/targeted age demographics (18-49) and will be submitted for Emmy nomination for best comedy series consideration apparently.

$#!tsnacks. I was hoping this was a wonderful dream come true: Sideshow announcing that the company is picking up the Archer license.

$#!tsnacks. I was hoping this was a wonderful dream come true: Sideshow announcing that the company is picking up the Archer license.
--

YOU NEVER KNOW . . .

Maybe Sideshow or some other company.

At least with Sideshow you're guaranteed expensive pricing that may not meet quality control with at least one or two offerings before it's decided it's done which means IF Sideshow gets this we'll get Archer & Lana and that's it.

Archer & Lana will compliment my Brock & Molotov nicely.

Theres talent on these boards that could produce these figures perfectly, wish someone would pick it up. :lecture

Theres talent on these boards that could produce these figures perfectly, wish someone would pick it up. :lecture
--

True, but at what cost & time?

Heavens forbid we don't need another talent who'll step up and only disappear with funds and then some excuse/explanation about whatever.

--

YOU NEVER KNOW . . .

Maybe Sideshow or some other company.

At least with Sideshow you're guaranteed expensive pricing that may not meet quality control with at least one or two offerings before it's decided it's done which means IF Sideshow gets this we'll get Archer & Lana and that's it.

Archer & Lana will compliment my Brock & Molotov nicely.

With Sideshow's history of omitting primary characters, we'd probably only get Cyril with candy wrapper condom and Cheryl with choke-bot. SDCC exclusive : the wee baby Seamus.

Back