ARC Trooper Kits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fordo

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm very new to this forum. But I have a little question, is there anyone around who makes "ARC Trooper" kits of some sort for the regular Phase I figures of Sideshow their 1/6 th line? Or, if not, how I can construct some myself/ where to purchase some kind of look alike.

Many thanks.

There is no ARC trooper available. You will have to build your own. I thought a lot about this in January and February. I even bought pieces but abandond the idea because of issues with my back. i think it is very doable.

If was going to build an ARC i would first get a phase 1 clone in the color i wanted. for me red or blue. i would next Obtain a pauladron (very hard to find). Staps1138 has one available at the moment. I am going to asume you want red. Sideshow doesn't have any red ones so you will be painting. That was another thing that held me back.

You will need a Kama. Spiderrogue is a good source for this. He may be able to set you up with two holsters too. I have heard of people taking the blade covers from disposable shavers for holsters and then painting them.

Boba fetts or rex's range finder would work. I was going to choose a blue ARC (alpha) so I wouldn't have to drill a hole in a red helmet to fix in the range finder.

The strap down the front can be easily made by plundering one from Bly or making with grosgrain ribbon. You could make the ammo squares for it from milliput.

Well there are the ideas that were floating in my head. I would love an ARC trooper but too many projects and not enough skill. My curse.

Pm me and I can try to help more. I am at work now so limited on time. Also - there are many more people with better skills on the boards. Hopefully they can write in with ideas.

Last edited:
I'm still hanging around. I haven't been doing any custom work lately, due to shift in hobbies and life in general, but I still have molds to make parts and making the parts for the arc troopers is doable.just hit me up and we can go from there,

i make the rex,version,and

i have a custom one that looks sort of like a sand trooper one but the padded sections are different,I think it was designed like the arc trooper that came in the comic book figure pack.a fellow member on the boards made the original sculpt and I made the mold of it,force28x is the sculpter.here is one of his arc troopers with the custom pauldron.

Yeah that one looks cool too!
Tho looks different to the one thats on your version of Fordo (via your website)?

Anyway, they all look good and I'm intrested in get a few if you wouldn't mind?
I'll contact you when I'm ready, thanks! :)

Back