Aragorn and his Hawk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrathofSauron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought you might like to see my Aragorn charging the Black Gates with not an Eagle but a giant Sparrowhawk on his arm!!!! This is not my pet hawk but a wild bird which flew by accident into my house today and where does it decide to perch???? Amazing and traumatizing all at once!!

That is so awesome. How often does that happen eh.

What did you do?
Did you get him/her out okay?

That is pure classic genious! Looks like a small Falcon or something...very cool pic! Hope it did not disturb your stuff too much!

Thanks for the comments guys yep it was an amazing opportunity I mean what are the chances of that happening? I happen to be an avid birdwatcher so this was an even bigger thrill to have this in my home, it didn't do any damage thankfully and more to the point it didnt hurt itself, well not that I could see. It landed on my LSB ringwraith first with outstretched arm which was cool but I couldn't get to the camera in time as it kept swooping and if you've ever gone to a hawk/falconry and had these beauties on your arm they have incredibly sharp talons!! I have of course named him Gwahir even though he is a sparrowhawk not an eagle and he is a regular terror to my garden for sparrows (which is awesome to see him catch them in mid air!!)
Anyway I almost peed myself when it landed on Aragorn!!!
Another pic of him!

Just thought you might like to see my Aragorn charging the Black Gates with not an Eagle but a giant Sparrowhawk on his arm!!!! This is not my pet hawk but a wild bird which flew by accident into my house today and where does it decide to perch???? Amazing and traumatizing all at once!!

Pics or we don't believe you:pfft:

j/k:lol Great pic! Did you keep him?

Awesome pic! I have one of those hawks around my house. He watches my bird feeders all the time. He usually goes for mourning doves more than sparrows though.

You should put that on Sideshow's Facebook page!

Back