ARAGORN 12" PHOTOS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maber

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Enjoy!!

9206_press01-001.jpg

9206_press02-001.jpg

9206_press03-001.jpg

9206_press04-001.jpg

9206_press05-001.jpg

9206_press06-001.jpg

9206_press07-001.jpg

9206_press08-001.jpg

92061_press01-001.jpg

92061_press02-001.jpg

Last edited:
OMFG!!!! looks incredible!!! hope the final product matches up! the likeness looks MUCH MUCH better in these pics! and the costuming is fantastic -- CANNOT wait until this one gets here!!! :banana

man, best costume design ever for a sideshow 12'' !!!!!!!!!!!:horror

The quality of the outfit looks absolutely phenomenal. Sideshow has taken it to a new level with this one.

If all of the future figures in this line are going to be this high quality, and I assume they will be, I'm going to bail on the Star Wars line and maybe even the Angel line and focus solely on 1/6 LOTR. This truly is a gorgeous piece of work.

Pics are great of the outfit and accessories, but I was hoping for at least one where he's looking to his left.

With 90% of the shots, it's like they photoshopped that one pic of the head on a headless body.

Also, I was wondering if SS is going to keep the slightly "shifty eyed" look with Aragorn.

With something like the X-Files Doggett, the final piece lost some of the character of the prototype because the eyes were painted "fixed" instead.

I don't see the evenstar pendant in the photos. Is it not there or am I just missig it?

TheObsoleteMan said:
If all of the future figures in this line are going to be this high quality, and I assume they will be, I'm going to bail on the Star Wars line and maybe even the Angel line and focus solely on 1/6 LOTR. This truly is a gorgeous piece of work.

Whoa! For you to bail the Angel line is saying quite a bit.

Sideshow has definitely made a statement with the Aragorn fig. Looks amazing.

I'm sticking to the Star Wars line as well but Kit Fisto didn't provide the "WOW!" factor that the previous three figs did.

Darth Rage said:
I don't see the evenstar pendant in the photos. Is it not there or am I just missig it?

I didn't see the pendant either but it's listed as being included. This guy is coming fully loaded. I think the partly chewed kingsfoil is in one of the pouches! :naughty

Ok, I've got my order in: $87 including tax and mail. So I've still got to get a Giles from the Buffy line, a Wesley, a Cordy, a Gunn, a Lorne and an Illyria from the Angel line, all the key Star Wars figures and all the LOTR figures.

:horror AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHH!!!!:horror

Poverty awaits!

This is one classy looking 12-inch figure. I can't even imagine what Aragorn is going to look like for the PF version.

FlyAndFight said:
Whoa! For you to bail the Angel line is saying quite a bit.

Sideshow has definitely made a statement with the Aragorn fig. Looks amazing.

I love Angel the series and I love the characters, but I know that none of the figures in that line will come close to matching the detail and craftsmanship that is present in the Aragorn figure. I can just imagine how incredible an armored Elrond, Boromir, Gimli or Moria Orc are going to look.

:joy The outfit and accessories look absolutely fabulous!
Couldn't wish for anything better! Great job!

Seretur said:
The face is still the same, but boy did they include everything, and made it look really really sweet.

:joy :joy :joy :joy :joy

I completely agree, that is what sold me on it. :cool:

Back