• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Appleseed Ex Machina Briareos & Deunan for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bat1975

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm trying to unload the HT Appleseed Ex Machina Briareos and Deunan. They've been on display since I got them, have all the parts, they're basically in perfect condition, still have the boxes, smoke free home, etc...
I'd prefer to sell them as a set, both for $275 (pretty reasonable, considering Briareos goes for close to $200 on ebay (if you can find him), and Deunan averages $150). I'd prefer to do paypal, and to ship in the US only.
As a reference, I sold hbk007 a bat-pod a few months back, shipped it to him the same day we made an agreement, and he was very happy with the transaction (he said I could use him as a reference).
Anyways, if you're interested, PM me and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

bat1975

Hi,

Seeing as how I didn't get any bites, I am willing to sell them separately, and am lowering the price on the set:

Briareos: 125
Deunan: 100
Both: 225

I'll include shipping in the cost (I really need to unload these to pay for the DX Batman and Tumbler. ouch...)

Bump for you. Great figs, I'd love to own them again, just don't have the funds myself right now. Best of luck in finding them a new owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back