Apple's incredible lawsuit :D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
540136_10151231761112792_1374430908_n.jpg

Well, it looks like its time to upgrade that ball for a new one. I look at my iphone 4 and I like it but am ready to upgrade. That's what you do with technology.

Apple fanboys will slurp Apple's nuts no matter what. Always have and always will.

One of the dumber posts I've read recently. But that's KitFisto for you.

Sorry, but it's true. The Apple crowd is the only crowd I know that lines up to buy the same product they bought last year with a few new bells and whistles that really amount to crap.

Sometimes there is a great leap in tech that calls for an "upgrade" which I understand, but the Apple crowd shells out 2-3X the money the cost of the same product without the Apple logo on it and smile when Apple bends them over each year with the SAME product with a new sticker.

The Apple crowd is usually the same crowd you see holding their Starbucks logo cups forward so everyone can know they spent $8 on a coffee.

He is partially right. Need proof watch the Jimmy Kimmel video where they showed people the "iPhone 5" and how much better it was then the the 4 and 4s people had.

Lol...I wouldn't watch Jimmy Kimmel if my life depended on it. KitFisto is always looking for attention anyway.

And this is coming from a PC guy. :)

Apple haters will always hate. Always have always will. :lecture

Who's a hater Josh? I own a couple of Apple products. I'm just not dumb enough to run to the store every year for the "latest and greatest" for $500 or more a pop because THIS years model has a processor that is .000000001 seconds faster than last years.

Also, their company does crap like in this thread title and people still worship them.

Lol...I wouldn't watch Jimmy Kimmel if my life depended on it. KitFisto is always looking for attention anyway.

And this is coming from a PC guy. :)

Yeah, I'm looking for attention by giving my opinion. :lol

The same could be said for those who post anything, anytime.

Sorry, but it's true. The Apple crowd is the only crowd I know that lines up to buy the same product they bought last year with a few new bells and whistles that really amount to crap.

Sometimes there is a great leap in tech that calls for an "upgrade" which I understand, but the Apple crowd shells out 2-3X the money the cost of the same product without the Apple logo on it and smile when Apple bends them over each year with the SAME product with a new sticker.

The Apple crowd is usually the same crowd you see holding their Starbucks logo cups forward so everyone can know they spent $8 on a coffee.

You buy EA sports NHL game every year. What's the difference?

Who's a hater Josh? I own a couple of Apple products. I'm just not dumb enough to run to the store every year for the "latest and greatest" for $500 or more a pop because THIS years model has a processor that is .000000001 seconds faster than last years.

Also, their company does crap like in this thread title and people still worship them.

Because you take pot shots at people who upgrade every year or two when a new product comes out. I guess I'm dumb then because if I feel it's an upgrade I'll spend MY money on it. It's really none of your business what I do with said money when new tech comes out.

I think the lawsuit is lame but their tech is great so I'll keep buying. I'll reference Keith's comment about CFA that's his money to spend there, and I've chosen not to but I'm not gonna say crap about him because he does.

You probably don't realize that previous-generation Apple products have a very high re-sale value on the secondary market. A lot of folks are able to upgrade their iPhones each year, by selling off their models from "last year". There's nothing wrong with that. There are also the die-hard Samsung loyalists, who can't wait to shell out $800+ for the new "Galaxy" phones before they hit the market. Of course, they could do the logical thing and wait for the phones to officially arrive in the U.S., instead of importing them from South Korea. But, if they did that, they wouldn't be able to show it off to their friends :monkey1.

You probably don't realize that previous-generation Apple products have a very high re-sale value on the secondary market. A lot of folks are able to upgrade their iPhones each year, by selling off their models from "last year". There's nothing wrong with that. There are also the die-hard Samsung loyalists, who can't wait to shell out $800+ for the new "Galaxy" phones before they hit the market. Of course, they could do the logical thing and wait for the phones to officially arrive in the U.S., instead of importing them from South Korea. But, if they did that, they wouldn't be able to show it off to their friends :monkey1.

One big difference about buying a overseas Samsung phone(or any phone for that matter) its 100% unlocked. No new contract, not limitations. Also many who are not up for upgrade are paying nearly just as much for a locked down phone.

Lol...yet another board member telling others how to spend their money. :lol

Why didn't the sue these guys? For one, they produce products that actually compete with Apple.

o-HP-APPLE-570.jpg

Instead:

"Apple brand is widely recognised and the company says that A.pl, by using the name that sounds similar, is using Apple's reputation," patent office spokesman Adam Taukert said.

Back