apple cider vinegar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome advice Maglor, thanks! I'll definately read into it more and give your suggestions a try.

so I've been drinking this for a month now but still seem to have heartburn, I've been drinking this with apple juice twice a day. is the apple juice causing some reaction with the vinegar that's making it not work properly? thanks!

I'll give it a try, the reason I used apple juice because Sylvester Stallone's book said to do it that way and he said it works. what about with tea, can that be used instead of water?

Caffeine definitely contributes to heartburn. Tea has more caffeine than coffee. Sugar also causes heartburn- that's why the juice may not have been working. Apple juice has the same amount of sugar in it that a Coke does.

Raw honey also has sugar but also contains the naturally occurring enzymes to digest it, plus many other health giving properties.

Grain, especially cold cereals, are a big cause of heartburn and is what gave it to me. Once I stopped eating cold (and hot cereal), my heartburn went away...

No- you shouldn't be mixing it with any juice. Really try to dilute it with water and add a little raw honey.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Apple Cider Vinegar and Raw Honey...highly recommended

both Akaline which Cancer cannot live in a akaline body state (the true cure for cancer)

Why not splash it on your chips, or for you foreigners, fries?

chips.jpg

Back