Apocalypse LSB Exclusive Processing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulksmashed

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just recieved a 20 day notice for the Apocalypse LSB Exclusive! I know that there has been a lot of hate for this bust, but after seeing the SDCC pictures I think it looks pretty good! Though he should have had two shoulder plates. Still, I'm looking forward to adding it to my collection!:joy:joy

Excited my wait list converted for this, Will look good in my LSB Detolf.

Now I just need the Sabertooth EX to convert, and grab Wolvie, and I'll have the 4 I want each taking up a Detolf shelf.

:D.

I'm interested to see in hand pics....the web pics made this look like ^^^^.

I think I'll get this...the more I look at it, the less goofy it gets.

Will need it to display with the eventual PF.:dunno

Exactly, I am a sucker for name plates and and if they release a PF/commiquette of this character I would want a name plate to go with that piece, then the LSB next to it.

dont collect Marvel, but this piece is awesome.... very sinister looking ... :monkey1

If it was 1:1 I would purchase it. I decided only PFs and 1:1 busts for me. Blade vs. Dracula dio was the exception of the rule, because I am a quite the fan of both characters.

If it was 1:1 I would purchase it. I decided only PFs and 1:1 busts for me. Blade vs. Dracula dio was the exception of the rule, because I am a quite the fan of both characters.

I like to mix it up...I find it a little weird when people limit themselves to "only this"...its usu a sign there is an issue (with themselves):monkey1, or they are just very anal. :monkey1

I like to mix it up...I find it a little weird when people limit themselves to "only this"...its usu a sign there is an issue (with themselves):monkey1, or they are just very anal. :monkey1

I agree why limit yourself from buying cool stuff from all avenues..It makes for a more interesting set up and allows you to buy what you like and keeps you from feeling you have to buy everything from a line that you might not totaly be into..

And I definately see Eli as having some weird issues.

I'll be keeping an eye on the regular edition on the secondary market. It seems that all the LSB's drop in value once they are mass released. This one has a lower edition size though.

So is SS paying you in cash or giftcards?:p

It looked so plain and boring.

As for Apoc. It was to me, still meh.

Plain and boring? Light up features and switch out heads can't be used to spice up every Sideshow piece. Some times the bare bones interpretation is better then the flashy alternative.

I do mix it up. However, it has nothing to do with being anal... it has to do what I can afford. What I can fit into an ever bulging room full of collectibles. What I find attractive. Heck, I purchased a vs. dio, something that has yet to exist in my collection. Simply because I loved the characters involved, and the execution of the piece. To me, I think that says a lot right there. Regardless, you have your opinion. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Also, I wouldn't insult people for having a desired preference that differs from your own.

There's no one more anal than Eli. Anal all the way for this guy. It's all he ever thinks about. Anal Eli is his name. It's his choice and he stands by it.

:lol

I do mix it up. However, it has nothing to do with being anal... it has to do what I can afford. What I can fit into an ever bulging room full of collectibles. What I find attractive. Heck, I purchased a vs. dio, something that has yet to exist in my collection. Simply because I loved the characters involved, and the execution of the piece. To me, I think that says a lot right there. Regardless, you have your opinion. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Also, I wouldn't insult people for having a desired preference that differs from your own.

...if you buy it and never remove it from the box....thats worse.

Back