Aoshima T-800 Endoskeleton 1:6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the HT version is much better in terms of fine detail, but that Aoshima metal body still deserves a lot of kudos!

comp1.jpg

comp2.jpg

backcomp.jpg

Toasters.jpg

Great comparison shots wookster....HT really wins the detail battle, but you can't beat metal ;)

Yeah but if its not chrome whats the use in it being metal? Is any company ever going to make a poseable Endoskeleton figure in chrome???

Last edited:
I saw one in London earlier this week, it looked pretty good, more like burnt gun metal rather than dense black. But unless I saw it for a steal it's an easy pass.

I saw one in London earlier this week, it looked pretty good, more like burnt gun metal rather than dense black. But unless I saw it for a steal it's an easy pass.

BBTS has the Black one for $104.12. Ends today. Not bad if you want to crome one yourself.

Where in London, I am going in two weeks and want to know if there is any good places to get collectibles :D

It was in a display case in Forbidden Planet on Shaftesbury Avenue-
https://forbiddenplanet.com/stores/
Didn't note the price at the time as I already have a couple of Aoshima Endo's, but FP store bought stuff is usually at the hi-end of hi-end, central London overheads.

is the aoshima or hot toys endoskeleton a better investment? thinking about picking up a 1/6 but dont know which one? thanks

is the aoshima or hot toys endoskeleton a better investment? thinking about picking up a 1/6 but dont know which one? thanks

Hot Toys is much better detailed. Aoshima is made of metal and that gives it weight but the HT Endos look way better.

I have got a Aoeshima:

P1130074.jpg

But i realized modifications

First new painting

termiT8002.jpg

Then

HEADT800.jpg

T800.jpg

ENDOST800.jpg

ENDOST8002.jpg

I have to stick both pipes of shoulders

Received my Black Aoshima T-800 Endoskeleton from BBTS yesterday and painted it. Not bad for $104.12. I think I need to do a darker wash on the teeth.

100_4669-1.jpg

100_4668-1.jpg

100_4665-1.jpg

100_4666-1.jpg

Back