Anyone want to see my THING?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzybean

Super Freak
Reaction score
Legendary scale bust that is!

Just got him today...he's perfect

SS_Thing_1.jpg

SS_Thing_2.jpg

SS_Thing_3.jpg

SS_Thing_4.jpg

With the Bowen Designs Mangog bust that also came in today:

mangog_6.jpg

BB

That looks pretty good. I probably shouldn't even be looking in this thread because I don't need to get sucked into this line.

Wow! Congrats. You have the second biggest Thing I have ever seen!

Although I was dissapointed...I came in looking for pictures of your Thing...and all I got was pictures of your bust....:naughty

Seriously though, do you have the Venom bust as well? In person which would you consider to be better?

Seriously though, do you have the Venom bust as well? In person which would you consider to be better?

Sorry, I dislike the Venom character and pretty much everything post mid 80's, e.g. McFarlane, Lee, Venom, trench coats, belts thtat wrap around your chest, goth...

BB

Anyone else buy one of these?? I'm surprised more people haven't chimed in on theirs. Great LSB; classic looking and well-executed!

BB

Mine arrives today. However..I won't be home to sign for it. So I have to wait till Mon for a re-delivery.

PS: I have the Venom LSB, and it looks great. I think ( heaven forbid) that it looks better than the 1:1

Back