Anyone use Alter Ego Comics?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marc from alterego is just fantastic. I order from him almost exclusively when not buying from SS (which is becoming more and more less frequent due to their escalating prices). I recommend him highly. I just hope he keeps up the good work and excellent CS, and not become like Amoktime Toys (who use to be awesome back in the day when I use to get Toy Shop then ran into some problems....).

Cheers,

Brad

Again I ask, why aren't you fellows giving Marc any feedback in the feedback forum? :tap
Should feedback be given if the transaction is made through his website and not here? Or should it be left to let others know that he a reputable and solid nice guy? :D If so, I owe him like +4 or something.

I had a transaction with the Godfather which I initiated thru the board, that I left feedback for him on.

Should feedback be given if the transaction is made through his website and not here? Or should it be left to let others know that he a reputable and solid nice guy? :D If so, I owe him like +4 or something.

I had a transaction with the Godfather which I initiated thru the board, that I left feedback for him on.

I think, since they are regular posting board members (Eric@redplanet, Adam@darkshawcollectibles, bob@fireside, etc...) whether a purchase is made here or through their site they should still receive feedback here. I am going to add your feed back for him to the feedback thread.

:rock

I think, since they are regular posting board members (Eric@redplanet, Adam@darkshawcollectibles, bob@fireside, etc...) whether a purchase is made here or through their site they should still receive feedback here. I am going to add your feed back for him to the feedback thread.

:rock
I went ahead and left a post with a +4 for Marc, I checked my account at AE and it was 4 transactions. :rock

I'll leave Marc @ AE a +5 for past orders. I have another 3 preorders with him right now. I've really enjoyed doing business with them! I did notice that they decreased a lot of their discounts from 20% to 15% though. :monkey2

I had never thought of giving feedback to dealers - I owe Marc and Bob about a bajillion then I guess.

If we're going to leave feedback for dealers, are the same dealers going to leave feedback for us? If they do they have their work set out for them. :google

I'll leave Marc @ AE a +5 for past orders. I have another 3 preorders with him right now. I've really enjoyed doing business with them! I did notice that they decreased a lot of their discounts from 20% to 15% though. :monkey2

Shrinking profits I suppose. You just need to shop around when a new piece is announced. AE is awesome, as are DSC, Most Wanted Collectibles, and Razor's Edge. Statue Toys is actually pretty good too, surprisingly. The website can be a little scary at times :)

Has anyone had experience with John's Toys? I have an order in for a couple Woody Woodpecker Mini Maquettes and haven't heard anything.

If it was Sideshow products they didn't have a choice.

i've used all the above mentioned guys and have had great transactions with them all so far. but i have yet to hear anyone mention mike@ razors edge collectibles?? he's got a great site too, pretty competitive prices with these guys and he's been nothing but good to me so far. (even held onto a sold out preorder item when i told him i was waiting on a paycheck)

i've used all the above mentioned guys and have had great transactions with them all so far. but i have yet to hear anyone mention mike@ razors edge collectibles?? he's got a great site too, pretty competitive prices with these guys and he's been nothing but good to me so far. (even held onto a sold out preorder item when i told him i was waiting on a paycheck)

There are a few threads where I've dropped nothing but the highest praise for him. Razor's Edge is my first choice if possible. Great prices, great service, fast shipping.

Plus he was gracious enough to donate a Dagobah X-Wing for a cross promotional review between Razor's Edge and Yodasnews.com, so that was VERY cool!!! :)

Back