Anyone up for a tough guy sculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in adding William Smith to your collection?

• YES!! Count me in, he's long overdue.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes, but I'd need to see the finished sculpt first though.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No - he's too tough for my collection.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
I have always wanted to have a 1:6 William Smith in my collection. The ultimate tough guy from the 70's. Hell, he went up against Eastwood!!
Due to recent 1:1 events I can't afford to front a commission on him, but if there's enough interest maybe he can finally get produced.
He has been around since his days on Laredo, thru war and biker movies, starred on Hawaii 5-0, been in science fiction films and was a real life purple heart recipient in the Korean War.
For anyone who isn't familiar:

Last edited:
Man he was always great ! Throw him on a big body !

Here's some info on him:

Biography
A unique mixture of brains and brawn, William Smith studied at the Sorbonne in Paris, graduated cum laude from UCLA, where he received a master’s degree in Russian Area Studies, and became a champion bodybuilder and World Arm Wrestling Champion. Born in Columbia, Missouri, Smith came to California as a boy when his family lost their farm during the Depression’s Dust Bowl era. He first came to the screen as a child actor in films such as Going My Way and The Song of Bernadette, before entering the service during the Korean War. There his fluency in five languages landed him in the N.S.A. Security Squadron 6907. After earning a Purple Heart, he turned to academia, studying at the Sorbonne, the University of Munich, Syracuse University and UCLA. While working towards his doctorate he landed a contract with MGM and never looked back. Over the next thirty years, Smith became one of the kings of B-movie villainy. With a prolific number of roles in westerns, biker, horror, sci-fi, and action pictures, his face—and muscular physique—are familiar to generations of movie fans. In addition to his film work, Smith played “Joe Riley” on TV’s Loredo and has guest starred on hundreds of TV shows, including Gunsmoke, Kung Fu, CHiPs and The A-Team.

I guess I should just see about getting another sculpt made up of Bale, Laurie, Willis, Ledger, Padalecki, Ackles, Schwarzenegger, Eastwood, Baker, Ford, Reeve, Craig, Pitt, Norton, Majors, O'Quinn, Jovovich, Weaver, Murray, Jackson, Hamill, Shatner, Nimoy, Kelley, Lee, DeNiro, Piper, Cruise, Jackman, Marvin, Connery, Stallone, etc...

Who needs variety

ok Ironman count me in, after much deliberation and scouring all my referance materials i think this guy will make the perfect Baron Soontir Fel, or even Kam Solasar for my ongoing Star Wars EU custom collection;

If i can get him with a tash or maybe the box beard (how i refer to his look in the second pic:p) then count me in!:D

Thats the spirit!! Thanks!!I can't understand the need for 3 Hugh Lauries and no one wants to get any "variety"? I would have really thought the fans of the 70's and 80's would have been on board for him.

agreed,

tho i am contemplating getting a new Luke Skywalker head done for his appearance during the NJO/Legacy of the Force/Fate of the Jedi era.

Older, different hairstyle etc...

Not to mention a Han and Leia for the same era...

But then again i am on a quest to do ALL the EU characters (and thus, the OT series characters in they're appearances of those era's too)

But yes, this man has potential to be either a great Jedi of the EU, or mabe an Imperial...only time will tell :D

Back