Anyone still offer a Rooney Mara/Dragon Tattoo head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone still offer a Rooney Mara/Dragon Tattoo head? Wrote to Snyderman but never heard back so I guess it's no longer available. Anyone else still offer them?

Sean

Anyone still offer a Rooney Mara/Dragon Tattoo head? Wrote to Snyderman but never heard back so I guess it's no longer available. Anyone else still offer them?

Sean

I'll prod Tom to respond to you. He and his wife have been very busy with non-custom projects. I am sure he would be happy to get you one.

I hope I'm not hijacking this thread but I tried pm'ing synderman as well .I noticed my messages don't show for him in my sent box.Could his mailbox be full?

I'm here!!! :) All of our heads are still available. Sean, I just replied to you. snaakpac, I don't have anything from you. You can reply to me directly on here to let me know what you need.

Great, maybe i'm not sending my messages correctly.I wanted to ask if you sell blank heads? I like to paint myself. I wanted to know if I could buy An Uma Thurma Kill bill head? Please let me know if it's possible.Thank you.

Milan

'm
I'm here!!! :) All of our heads are still available. Sean, I just replied to you. snaakpac, I don't have anything from you. You can reply to me directly on here to let me know what you need.

Hi Josh, I dont know if my pm went through the other day.Maybe you'll see this reply. I was just wondering if you have shipped my Uma Kill Bill head.If you need more info please let me know.Thanks.

Back