Anyone planning on army building Cobra troops?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an image in my head of a detolf with the top shelf containing CC flanked by two Crimson Guard, one holding a tray on which will sit either the hood or the mirrormask, depending on which I put on the CC figure (he MUST come with both).

The second shelf will have Destro flanked by The Baroness and Zartan.

Third shelf? Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.

That is all.

Last edited:
They are elite troopers that guard Cobra Commander. The Twins are just their direct bosses you could say.

If they want to make troopers affordable for army builders, then when they release them it should be like the 3 3/4 inch figures. Just the figure with its clothes, helmet, etc. and his one or two guns. In my opinion we don't need all that extra ^^^^ that comes with snake eyes. Jacks the price up for a dumb reason.

If they want to make troopers affordable for army builders, then when they release them it should be like the 3 3/4 inch figures. Just the figure with its clothes, helmet, etc. and his one or two guns. In my opinion we don't need all that extra ^^^^ that comes with snake eyes. Jacks the price up for a dumb reason.

Yep, even better would be to put it on a buck, which should drop the price tag quite a bit.
I'd like to see a Cobra Officer all decked out, almost as much as Snake Eyes though. One looking exactly like the 25th Anniversary figure with more accurate colors (no silver):

GIJoe25th-330.jpg

And the regular Trooper could be on a Buck with this set up and be much more affordable for multiples:
GIJoe25th-518.jpg

I'd rather they put all Joes on the Prometheus. We can save up if we have to.

Agree. I want the best they can do. And the Soldiers/Officers don't need tons of accessories either. AK-47/Dragunov Rifle, leg knife, sidearm for Cobra Soldier and whatever webgear they have.

I can't wait for Firefly. I was just trying to Google his submachine gun to find the real life counterpart and the closest match I could come up with is the MAT-49 from WWII.

8.jpg

MAT49-1.jpg

I can't wait for Firefly. I was just trying to Google his submachine gun to find the real life counterpart and the closest match I could come up with is the MAT-49 from WWII.

8.jpg

MAT49-1.jpg

His submachine gun is a stylized version of a Tec-9; this comes closest to it:
intratecdc9mh9.jpg

If you're looking for one currently made in 1:6 scale, 21C Toys made a gun that's based on the Tec-9 design (it's called a Kimel AP-9) in this weapon set:
https://www.pistolpetechecklist.com/streetheat1.html

Sweet find screamingmetal! I've come to the conclusion that I'm looking forward to Firefly more than even Storm Shadow. SS is obviously the more prominent character but at the end of the day I just like camo, guns and explosives more than white, swords, and ninja weapons. :cool: :)

Back