Anyone Order the Darkman PF Excl?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the weight should tip you off.

It's remarkably heavy considering the size and the weight should be pretty apparent since you're dealing with Styrofoam.

Found it. I had pulled the figure out of the box and laid it on the base side, so I never lifted that piece of styrofoam. Brilliant.

So I was taking extra care because Dave mentioned what happened to the toe on his, and wouldn't you know it ... same damn thing happened to me! I was pretty upset with myself, but nothing a little glue couldn't fix. The figure looks great, though I wish it was a little more weathered. I may have to wet the clothes down later and repose them the way I like them.

Peyton is in Place!

Just got Darkman today. I just checked the website and noticed there are only 325 of these guys total between exclusive and regular. Guess he didn't sell all that well.

So that explains why he has no art box - the shipping box has some line art in black and red, but no interior box.

Also on thing to watch out for - BE VERY CAREFUL PUTTING HIS BACK FOOT ON THE BASE!! Both feet have pins, but the base has a vinyl type covering and the rear hole wasn't entirely punched out on mine. I forced it as I usually do with PF pins and ended up chipping off the end of his boot. It glued okay, but I was a bit perturbed at breaking my collectible right out of the box.

But he's pretty cool - very much like the property, although the heads are a bit stylized. Perhaps they have rights to the character but not Liam Neeson for this license. No wire in the main duster portion of the jacket, but there is in the mini-cape part of it.

I love the pose too - very dramatic. Perhaps after his shoe glue dries I'll try to get some pics.

Just got him today and noticed no artbox? WTF? then read your post and realised I hadn't been sent a return phewww!
Beautiful piece and the low edition size makes hime sweeter, I got the exclusive - number 12.

D:chew

Just got him today and noticed no artbox? WTF? then read your post and realised I hadn't been sent a return phewww!
Beautiful piece and the low edition size makes hime sweeter, I got the exclusive - number 12.

D:chew

Awesome PF, Darkman I think was a very underrated movie hero but I liked them all to be honest and I'm delighted to have the Ex version, the stand is huge though:banghead

Last edited:
I just opened mine after getting it on second chance. Surprised that there's no art box, first time I have ever seen this. I like the PF but the coat was made of somewhat thin cloth, so a little disappointed with that. Coat showed up somewhat wrinkly. The two heads are cool for the exclusive. Thanks to Dave for the boot warning, I avoided breaking it, but the pegs are just a tad off, but not a big deal to matter. The edition size is so low, it's hard to believe.

Got mine of second chance tonight. I took the base out first and the rest of the foam was so light I was worried that there was no statue in the box! Darkman and his heads were all there though but man is he light! Duster was very wrinkled but I am very happy with it overall. I like it with the alternate unwrapped head with the duster off the shoulders like he is trying to take it off while on the run.

Damn, I love this movie. Didn't realize people didn't like it, weird.

Still need to open mine:banghead I really liked the movie and the es on this is so low. The pose is what really sold me. Much more dynamic than most PF's.

You need to take that baby out of the box and get some pics on here. That just might help me decide.

I have always enjoyed the movie and hes a good looking PF. I agree the pose is great and the ed is low. I saw they had the second chance on the SS site for the ex. That crispy head is awesome!

Here are a few more pics for you wanker!

p1020105jo7.jpg

p1020108bv8.jpg

p1020110mj3.jpg

p1020116lg3.jpg

p1020119mw4.jpg

Thanks for the pics Natrix! I'm really considering getting that exclusive. I love how you have the jacket pulled down, it does look like hes pulling it off.

I got mine today from the one and only Ed! He looks incredible!!! Anyone on the fence with this one needs to jump over and go and buy him!!!

Darkman005.jpg

Darkman002.jpg

Darkman003.jpg

Darkman006.jpg

Darkman007.jpg

Thread ressurrection. Just bought one of these beauties from Forum brother, Rumsfield. My wife's cousin originally wanted it, but when he flaked, I decided to buy. Will post some photos of this classic piece on Tue or Wed.

Back