Anyone knows where to get good prices for HT Truetype bodies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spierre

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know where I can buy 9 to 10 Hot Toys Truetype bodies (either normal or narrow shoulder, AA body is fine) at a good price? I looked at eBay and most of them sell at $50 each plus shipping (I'm in USA). Buying one at a time can get really expensive so I'm trying to buy at bulk rate so it will lower the price for each body. I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

Last edited:
I don't think he's open to breaking up the lot of TT bodies atm, just FYI...

I have one TT HT body I need to move, PM me if you want deal done. Paypal, secured et. I tried a bash that did not work, have even clothes for the TT, too.

You may consider going with a different body like ACI or TTL... they are quite a bit cheaper, but comparable in quality to HT.

Thanks for the suggestion, galactiboy. I looked at them (ACI and TTL) and it looks promising. I'll try buying one of each first and see if joints, pose-ability are good.

Like I told another member, I purchased a HT TT body, for a bash... going to move it. Don't need it. Have the 'gambit' head, and clothing I'll throw in... so if you looking for good deal, I'll move it.

Back