Anyone know why SSC isn't returning emails?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pantone

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've sent an email with several images attached of something I would like to get an exchange for to "[email protected]" with the heading "INTERNATIONAL RETURN" as suggested on the FAQ.

And it's been a week and I haven't heard a word from them at all. :dunno

I've gotten a reply doing the exact same thing last time, so it's not like there's a problem with receiving my email.

They also tend not to return emails about international shipping quotes, and when they do, it seems to take over 2 weeks to get back to you.

Anyone know if there's any way I can go about contacting them before the 30 day guarantee expires? I'm not in the States, so obviously I don't want to have to dial an international number for this.

Cheers

As long as your e-mail is sent within 30 days, you should be good even if they don't respond immediately (it sometimes does take a week or two to get a response). You should also be able to contact them via the chat feature on their website during regular business hours.

Many apologies that you haven't heard back yet.

Please PM me your email address, full name and when you sent it, and I can look into the matter for you when our customer service staff is back in the office tomorrow, October 13th.

Also, have you tried our live chat feature? It may not work out for you due to time zone differences, but that option is available from 8:30AM - 5PM (Pacific Time) Monday - Friday. Just visit our site during those hours/days (if possible) and there will be a 'Live Chat' button that will appear at the top of our website.

-SideshowAlex

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guys, I've sent the PM to you Alex.

I tried to look for the live chat button earlier on but couldn't find it, even though I remembered seeing it, must've not been US business hours then.

Back