Action Figure anyone know where i can find a babyface figure??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this yesterday. Thank you so much to DarthMagnus for letting go of this grail piece from Ones Customs. Just a fantastic figure that pics and videos don't' do justice to until you have it in hand. A few pics

wow cain,t beleave magnus got rid of it, a pure grail horror icon in his collection...

The one and only first babyface one did, .

Congrats on the pick up, truely grail :clap

Thanks alot. I couldn't believe it myself. Mike is such a great guy. The figure is just insane. I've looked at the youtube review of it and just various pictures hundreds of times and couldn't believe my luck when I pm'd him and he said he would sell it. Again great, great guy. I sold a lot of my HT figs to get it but it is absolutely worth it. I ended up selling even more of my other HT and customs to get other Ones figures as when it comes to detail he just does horror the best. Ones and Betos are the only figs I'll get from now on. So far I've been lucky enough to get a Ones Jason 7, Jason 8, Hobo Myers, RZ Halloween 1 Myers and of course Babyface. I got last on the list as well for his Leatherface coming up. So excited....just gotta think of what else I can sell now to come up with that money, lol. Thanks for the compliments guys

Back