Anyone know of counterfeit HT Leon Kennedys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
different seller I.D.'s too

I think he sells a few pieces of bull____ jewerly to get a few feedback hits just so he looks slightly legit. If Medicom can reissue the Snake figures why can't Hot Toys reissue both Leon's for the original retail price. Basically saying "I don't want mass revenue, ____ that."

Hoping Hot toys reissues Leon and Chris for R.E. 6

I highly doubt it. They got such a hard on for Iron Man it's sickening. But they will probably do just the RE6 appearances unless they have their former outfits as alternates like RE4-5.

I would snag all versions of Leon and not touch Chris. I never liked him. To me Leon will always be the male lead in RE.

I actually quite like Chris's RE6 BSAA outfit and would really like to own it. I think his RE5 outfit is butt ugly though.

But i welcome the cheap route of making figures i.e. give us Leon and Chris in their re 6 gear and take advantage of mercs or alt attires for them to squeeze a quick penny. Though really the rough and manly looks Leon and Chris both have now wouldnt suit any of the previous incarnations of them. But i would still live in hope of Leon in his gangster outfit with chicago typewriter and RPD-Stars Code Veronica Chris.

Edit : Damn, HK RPD leons on ebay $338 BIN. and Re 4 version not much more in price. Steals! Shame the feedback of the dude is only 5 and they are for selling something 5 times for $3 to guys with 1 feedback and made up names.

Last edited:
I actually quite like Chris's RE6 BSAA outfit and would really like to own it. I think his RE5 outfit is butt ugly though.

But i welcome the cheap route of making figures i.e. give us Leon and Chris in their re 6 gear and take advantage of mercs or alt attires for them to squeeze a quick penny. Though really the rough and manly looks Leon and Chris both have now wouldnt suit any of the previous incarnations of them. But i would still live in hope of Leon in his gangster outfit with chicago typewriter and RPD-Stars Code Veronica Chris.

Edit : Damn, HK RPD leons on ebay $338 BIN. and Re 4 version not much more in price. Steals! Shame the feedback of the dude is only 5 and they are for selling something 5 times for $3 to guys with 1 feedback and made up names.

I just don't like Chris as a character, I think he is very flat with nothing interesting about him. And your right his RE5 outfit was bad, he looked like his was going to go on a hike or something with that school bag strap hardness.

I would snatch up gangster Leon in a second. If they can do 2.0 of stupid Iron Man, they can revisit one of their most sought video game licenses.

I wouldn't of minded a Ashley figure either.

Sorry for the very late response. Been busy trooping 501st and just totally forgot about this. I thought I did respond, maybe on OSW. Yes, I did get it but it was not new in package. At least I got it and its not a bootleg.

Last edited:
Sorry for the very late response. Been busy trooping 501st and just totally forgot about this. I thought I did respond, maybe on OSW. Yes, I did get it but it was not new in package. At least I got it and its not a bootleg.

Which version did you get? (sorry if I missed where you specified)

Any chance you could post pics? Just want to make a comparison with a Leon I also got recently.

Back