Anyone interested in a RZH1/2 Myers statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have this sometime next week... Anyone interested for pics or nah? Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MYERS.jpg

OMG I'll get this sometime this week, looks so good!

I got it in the mail today. It's pretty cool. I have some super minor nitpicks because we're all accustomed to perfect statues but for someone's first attempt at it, I'm pretty happy with the end result:

-The masks rest on a "stump", since theres no head. The masks are "hollow" resin and thus no magnet could be used. Not a deal breaker
-The magnet for the hand is sort of just glued onto the palm. I wish it was put inside the palm and covered up.
-Not sure if this happened during transit or what, but it looks like the knife had paint on it that's pealing. The knife is metal, so I dunno what's going on there, I'll end up repainting this down the line
-The base isn't all that heavy, and it's sort of cartoonish to me, I think, but I still really like it

Overall, it has a nice size to it. It's roughly the same height as Pinhead. I feel like I actually have a decent Myers statue now, even if it's Rob Zombie's version lmao

tcG7OBr.jpg

K2wsEZM.jpg

ukKB0aQ.jpg

EPt2Tp0.jpg

WOmJfOa.jpg

ZlajOOc.jpg

LQmoggP.jpg

JULPUm3.jpg

FY4ajQT.jpg

CavzMW9.jpg

l9dJbVr.jpg

I would like to order one of these, can I get the guys contact info?

Thank you although I'm not on FB, do you know if he is a member on this forum?

Back