Anyone interested in a Black Costume Spidey Comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You better believe it! What Spidey fan wouldn't want a Symbiote comiquette.?\

Like I've said before, if a PF is made, It would look best with black silicone/rubber as the suit.

I would be down for a symbiote Spidey comiquette. As cool as most of the Marvel PF's are, I never liked the Spidey PF. After seeing the Iron Spider comiquette I think the symbiote costume would be perfect for this treatment.

i would love a Black Costume Spidey Comiquette but i rather have it as a pf though

Did anyones order ship today? I just checked my account and it said it has NOT shipped yet, even though the "expected" date was today. Anyone else in the same boat?

Did anyones order ship today? I just checked my account and it said it has NOT shipped yet, even though the "expected" date was today. Anyone else in the same boat?

I just got an email saying it is now expected to ship within 1-5 business days. I expect to get a cancellation email soon.:lol:lol:lol

If this doesn't go through, than I'm canceling my search for the 1:1 Spidey bust - Red and Black version.

What piece are you talking about?:confused:
1:1 Symbiote bust?

Back