Anyone here play Wow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just a game, guys. Nothing to get so worked up over, Jesus.

I still play once or twice a week. Basically get on, do LFR, if I get loot, great, if not, I'll just try again next week. I barely have time to do anything in the game anymore outside of that and being addicted to transmog.

It's just a game, guys. Nothing to get so worked up over, Jesus.

I still play once or twice a week. Basically get on, do LFR, if I get loot, great, if not, I'll just try again next week. I barely have time to do anything in the game anymore outside of that and being addicted to transmog.

LFR is one thing they added that I really really like. Gives people who can't plan their schedule around WOW or play for 40 hours a week a chance to get some nice epics. Very cool.

Yep LFR was a godsend! I used to raid a ton of LK content, ICC25 etc, even got kingslayer before the ICC buff but I just dont feel like putting that much time into it anymore so LFR is amazing. Glad they added that.

I used to play like crazy at launch and then I come back for a bit after every expansion.
This time I think I'm done though, I'd like to try LotRO instead...but I say that everytime so....

Back