Anyone here play Wow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prettyscary

Super Freak
Reaction score
Want to send my email the new scroll of ressurection? You get 30 days game time free and a cool mount, lemme know. All you do is send out a link to my email from your battle.net account and get your rewards.

On their site it says you only receive seven days of free play with the scroll.

..says you have to play for 30 days before receiving the mount though.

I use to play WOW like crazy. If you like at my channel you will see. I haven't played in years. What does a scroll of resurrection do?

Just reactivates a friends account. Gives the person who sends the scroll a free mount . The person receiving the scroll gets a toon automatically levelled to 80 and a free server transfer.

Gives you a ghost wind rider or gryphon, like the tiger on that card that sells for $700+

Just reactivates a friends account. Gives the person who sends the scroll a free mount . The person receiving the scroll gets a toon automatically levelled to 80 and a free server transfer.

Damn Blizzard, whoring themselves out. They'll do anything for money. Server change, name change, race change, faction change! WTF? Pretty easy to be a ninja these days.

Also, in RPG's you are suppose to become really really attached to your character, I was. That's the point of the game. It's all about him/her. He/she's your avatar. Now your personal character (hero) means ____.

They should sell the full tier 12 set for $1,500 to people who want it. As long as it makes those _______s some money.

And wtf. Ok, this is suppose to be a LoTr primitive type universe. You can get motocycle mounts? wth And this fits with the LoTr universe, Kung Fu pandas. ____ you Blizzard, I always thought you were cool until this! ummmmmmmmmmm...guess it wasn't cool that you didn't fix Diablo 2 LOD until 3 years after it's release.

Last edited:
Damn Blizzard, whoring themselves out. They'll do anything for money. Server change, name change, race change, faction change! WTF? Pretty easy to be a ninja these days.

Also, in RPG's you are suppose to become really really attached to your character, I was. That's the point of the game. It's all about him/her. He/she's your avatar. Now your personal character (hero) means ____.

They should sell the full tier 12 set for $1,500 to people who want it. As long as it makes those _______s some money.

And wtf. Ok, this is suppose to be a LoTr primitive type universe. You can get motocycle mounts? wth And this fits with the LoTr universe, Kung Fu pandas. ____ you Blizzard, I always thought you were cool until this! ummmmmmmmmmm...guess it wasn't cool that you didn't fix Diablo 2 LOD until 3 years after it's release.

not sure if trolling with that last paragraph. but just in-case you're not, I'mma gonna learn you a few tings.

Lets start with kungfu pandas.
The drunken pandaren monk was an april fools joke before warcraft 3 came out. People fell in love with the idea, and have been BEGGING for blizard to put them into world of warcraft for real since Beta. Panderians are probably in the top1 0 most requested player races.

Now, the "primitive universe"
when dealing with a fantasy setting, you have what are called sociological tiers. Every fantasy setting has two tiers that you need to be mindful of, the magic tier, and the Technology tier.
this will likely be referred to as low, mid and high.

A breakdown
Low magic is little to no magic. it's not common place, and magic still has a WOW factor when people see it. Magic items exist, but are RARE. many common people even DOUBT the existence of magic, but not necessarily magic creatures.

Middle, or Mid magic
Magic is not Rare, but it's not common either. People accept magic as part of their world Seeing a dragon, or a wizard conjuring might draw a crowd, but it's nothing too surprising. Magic items are fairly easily to come by. and most people have seen atleast one magical creature in their lifetime, if not more.

High Magic
Magic is commonplace. People have magical items all about their homes, and use them to accomplish every day things. Animated brooms for sweeping the floor, flying carpets for travel? EVERYONE has them. Every Tavern is run by a retired adventure who keeps his adventuring gear out on display. Lets go out this evening to watch the great dragon migration. tomorrow we'll watch manticore's stalk and kill unicorns.

For the record, Lord of the rings is a Low magic setting.

World of warcraft is a High Magic setting.

Dungeons and dragons, for the record, varies depending on the campaign setting.

Greyhawk? Low magic
Ravenloft? Low Magic
Dragonlance? Mid magic
Forgotten realms? High magic

now lets talk technology.

Low Tech
Technology is present, but it's mostly simple machines. Pulleys, Carts, etc. Siege weaponry. SOME firearms might exist, but most people will mistake them for magic.

Middle technology
Think the Renascence period.

High Technology:
Steampunk EVERYWHERE! Flintlocks are the order of the day, and fairly common. as well as mad science and things that might remind you of Leonardo Davinci are fairly common as well.

Lord of the rings is a LOW tech tier

World of warcraft, since warcraft 2 has been a Mid to high technology, and crossed over completely into HIGH technology during warcraft 3. Dwarven airplanes anyone?

so, to reiterate,

MIddle Earth is Low magic, Low tech

Azeroth is HIGH magic, HIGH tech.

I just tried getting on WoW for the first time in several months, only to learn that I've been permanently banned... :lol

Odds are your account was hacked and used while you were not on. Call them and ask why you were banned, if they realize you were not playing, they'll reverse the ban.

I actually know what happened..ish.

Back in mid November I had just cancelled my subscription, but I still had a few hours left or somthing..then I was somehow instantly hacked, got back on in an hour to find my bags full with ore and my mining skill maxed, yay!..but somthing was missing, can't remember what exactly..but it was big enough for me to open a ticket.

The person who responded to my ticket was very odd..not the normal cheery, suck-up type of GM. Kinda douchey to be honest.
But he said he was temporarily locking my account to start an investigation or somthing, before I could respond he had locked it...which I thought was weird, because my account has been hacked many times in the past and they've never had to lock it..

I think it was through an email, or accessing my account on battle.net, that I learned that it was "permanently disabled"...I didn't care enough to do anything about it though. Was quitting to play swtor. :lol

but yeah, I've got a few tickets up and will be giving them a call in a little while..

If anyone wants a scroll for free playtime just PM me and ill email you one. I play and would be happy to help some people out.

Is there a new expansion coming out? I'm asking for my brother, since his Bday is coming up...thanks

Yes, Mists of Pandaria with retarded Kung Fu Pandas. They may be popular but I don't give ____, Kung Fu pandas are ____ing ridiculous and Blizzard should be ashamed of themselves. And yes I do remember the Panda April fools joke. ____ing 8 millions newbs play WOW now.

Yes, Mists of Pandaria with retarded Kung Fu Pandas. They may be popular but I don't give ____, Kung Fu pandas are ____ing ridiculous and Blizzard should be ashamed of themselves. And yes I do remember the Panda April fools joke. ____ing 8 millions newbs play WOW now.

Someones mad. It's a good thing he didn't ask how you feel about 8 million people that you don't know and instantly judge.

Matt, the expansion is not releasing for a while (3rd or 4th quarter, probably). :D

Back