• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone here buy broken statues? Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikedanger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Stupid me...I took Indiana out of my display and put him behind the chair in my living room until I could get out to the shed for his box. Well, my 4 year old is so excited about Brave being on Starz Saturday night that she runs towards the chair and does a huge cannonball into it, pushing the chair into the statue and knocking it down. So now I have a broken statue that I am sure can be fixed if someone wants to take the time to do it.

This would be an as is sale and like I said, I do have the box to go with it. I honestly have no idea how much to sell a broken statue for so i will start off at $150 delivered (US only).

As you can see from the pictures the neck is snapped right off and the brim of the hat is broken. There are a few minor scratches elsewhere but nothing that can't be fixed.

null-19.jpg

null-20.jpg

Back