Anyone Have Any Pics of Greedo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
I just ordered one for $410 shipped, after teetering for so long. I love the 1:1 scale stuff, and given the credentials behind the piece (Teves :bow) and the price - now was my time. I am sure to love it, but does anyone have any pics to hold me over until it comes in?

I can't wait now to have Maul, Yoda and Greedo all displayed together. :rock

Thanks.

:duff

LOTRFan said:
I just ordered one for $410 shipped, after teetering for so long. I love the 1:1 scale stuff, and given the credentials behind the piece (Teves :bow) and the price - now was my time. I am sure to love it, but does anyone have any pics to hold me over until it comes in?

I can't wait now to have Maul, Yoda and Greedo all displayed together. :rock

Thanks.

:duff

First Ed is looking for a Venom, which I sold a while back, and now you've gotten Greedo, which I just sold a few weeks ago! Man, you guys have to do better with the timing... :rotfl

Oh! And congrats! It is a fantastic bust!

I've searched this forum extensively, before, and nada. No love for Greedo? :confused:

Part of me liking this bust isn't about being a huge fan of Greedo, but it's the atmosphere he brings into a room. I've had my finger on the trigger for a day now..

Why yes, yes I do LOTRFan :wacky ...

Greedo1-1.jpg

Greedo1-2.jpg

Greedo1-3.jpg

Greedo1-4.jpg

I managed to catch the last of the daylight here in So CA. :cool:

He looks nice. Unfortunately, between cost and size, I am very selective with this line, and I'm just not into Greedo enough to have him for long term. I'd enjoy seeing it in person for a short time though :)

LOTRFan said:
Why yes, yes I do LOTRFan :wacky ...

Greedo1-1.jpg

Greedo1-2.jpg

Greedo1-3.jpg

Greedo1-4.jpg

I managed to catch the last of the daylight here in So CA. :cool:

beautiful....man.......just beautiful...

MaulFan said:
He looks nice. Unfortunately, between cost and size, I am very selective with this line, and I'm just not into Greedo enough to have him for long term. I'd enjoy seeing it in person for a short time though :)

I hear you, I found him for $410 shipped; that was just too good to pass on. Really, I might actually consider trying to complete the 1:1 line, it is perfect for capturing the SW creatures and such.

:cool:

NICE!

I wish I would have ordered one from toynk too. doh!

Great piece.

Greedo was always one of my favorites...him and 2-1B for some reason. :)

That's breathtakingly cool, or something. :horror

I didn't bite on the toynk deal, but hopeful of a better deal someday.

This is an incredible piece by Miles Teves, congrats on getting one.

Here is a comparison shot I took with the Maul bust - of course a case is being made for Sir Greedo too.

GreedoMaulCompare1.jpg

You can see he actually is taller and probably more imposing than even Maul.

Forgive me for bumping this old thread, but this appears to be the closest thing to an "official" picture thread that we have. A few minutes ago, I took delivery of my own 1:1 Greedo. I got him from someone on Rebelscum (thanks!). One of the spines on the back of the head had been broken and glued back on, so he was only asking $150 + shipping (ended up being $215 shipped). He didn't have the original box or packing so he took it to the UPS store, and I must say they did a fantastic job of packing him. The best I've ever seen.

I would never have bought this piece at the original price, simply because even though I love the design, Greedo is not really a favorite character of mine. But it's really well done and I'm very glad I have it now. As others have mentioned, the eyes are really iridescent and cool looking, and the sculpting appears to be flawless.

The 1:1 pieces are rapidly becoming my favorites. I now have Yoda, Salacious Crumb, and Greedo. I also have Grievous and the droids on order.

greedo_bust.jpg

Last edited:
hey icruise, i just got your message on rebelscum!!! glad to hear it arrived safely and glad to see it found a new home. i'll let the manager at the UPS store know what a great job she did.

see you,
frost19

Back