Anyone get really frustrated hunting for the HTF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spewer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Cinemaquette T-800 Endoskeleton, TX? Various HT Alien, Predator, and Terminator figures?

There are some pieces I really want, but damn, it's frustrating when...

I'm just going to throw in the towel and stop searching.

That sucks. Sorry man.

I found all the one's I've been looking for.....in less than a year.
100_0751.jpg

100_0704.jpg

Plus, I just recently completed my Aliens Colonial Marines collection(only cost me $600 for ALL of them)

The hunt is really fun excepting the times when money is little and also when shipping is huge.

the real question is:

Are you tired of hunting for them, or tired of not finding them for what you want to pay? Pretty sure most of this stuff is out there, just very expensive unfortunately..

attaching your ego to your toy collection is silly. nobody cares about the artificial/forced rarity of your "limited" figures/statues. just get what you think looks cool and don't worry about someone else having it too. if you can't get it, move on to something else. it's not worth dealing with street-hustling lowlifes on ebay.

I hate the hunt.
The prices asked suck.
That I don't have the funds suck.
If I had the funds, the hunt still sucks.
Suckity, suck, suck!

I hate the hunt.
The prices asked suck.
That I don't have the funds suck.
If I had the funds, the hunt still sucks.
Suckity, suck, suck!

have you tried trading? that works as well if not better than buying. just be careful. always ask for references. the more references the better. o and have fun while your at it. dont give up..
:hi5:

also, sadly it really depends on how much time you spend on checking the prices each day. Whenever a good deal comes around, you have maybe 3 minutes max to buy it before someone else does, so if you only casually check on the sales board and on Ebay ones or twice a day, chances are very slim that you'll come across a great deal before it's taken. I was able to score an HT Mark I Iron man for $200 about 2 months ago, and just a few days ago I scored a loose HT OC Batman for $225. Also recently I came across multiple HT Wolverine and Blade for under $200, but I already have those so I let someone else take them. So great deals are there but you have to be quick enough to get them, which means spending a lot of time glued to your computer and just refreshing the pages every 15 minutes or so and see what new stuff pops out. Time is money baby, if you don't got the money for it, gotta at least put in the time or you'll never find what you want!!! :peace

Back