Anyone from New Zealand ordered from Mohock?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to pre-order something from Mohock but don't know if or how reliable they are

I've bought from them multiple times! Very reliable, very communicative, they offer layby and are pretty understanding with needing to pay in installments depending on the situation. I was overseas when one of my figures came in and they had no problem waiting until I got back to pay my order off in full. They do get their shipments later than say Popcultcha, but I'm happy to wait especially given the new GST thing coming in Dec 1st. Would rather wait than pay duty and GST on top of the figure price :p

I've bought from them multiple times! Very reliable, very communicative, they offer layby and are pretty understanding with needing to pay in installments depending on the situation. I was overseas when one of my figures came in and they had no problem waiting until I got back to pay my order off in full. They do get their shipments later than say Popcultcha, but I'm happy to wait especially given the new GST thing coming in Dec 1st. Would rather wait than pay duty and GST on top of the figure price :p

Awesome, thanks for the reply!

Back