Anyone else on the Gulf Coast sweating right now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife and I were incredibly lucky. We kept power and only lost a few shingles off of our roof. That was NOT fun. Glad to hear you're okay out there...

I got back to my house today around 3 pm. We have power and everything!! We were totally prepared for the worst. Not a single bit of damage to the house, but there are tree branches everywhere.

Glad to hear you guys made it OK. My dad and brother are in Houston and my dad lost some of his fence. My wife's parents live in Alvin and their whole town (pop. 23K) is without power. Not a single store/restaurant/gas station open. Talk about the dark ages.

Round Rock didn't even get any rain, and we really needed it! Ike turned and missed us completely. Glad you guys are ok.

Glad to hear everyone is okay with minimal damage. These storms are scary. I'm lucky up here in Seattle - don't have to worry about hurricanes....just earthquakes.

We got hit pretty bad here in OH. My neighbor was out yesterday and actually got blown over. Also we lost half our roof so it is going to have to get replaced. Spent all day today cleaning up trees since school was cancelled due to all the electric being out. When I went out today you would of thought it was the end of the world.:wacky

Back