Anyone doing an Ahsoka Tano?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha so harshhh!! Ahsoka over Binks any day! I think the main thing would be finding a small enough female body.

Ha ha so harshhh!! Ahsoka over Binks any day! I think the main thing would be finding a small enough female body.

well,i guess you are right,she is ok:rotfl and binks is big no no,i really hate this "guy":horror.
well,regarding the small body,i guess its tough to find one with that kind of size

I can't stand Jar Jar.

But I can't even sit down when it comes to Ahsoka Tano (as I need to leave the room, or my head will explode)

I don't much care for her personality or design aspect, but it still might be interesting to see a 1/6 version of her.... :huh

You know, originally I thought she was a horrible pain, BUT if you think about it, a "teenager" would be a proper age for a padawan, rather than late 20 something Ewan MacGregor. He's like the dude who lives in his dad's basement with a paper route well into his 20's.
Check out this link . For one on another board. I don't know what body was used, though.

He said he got a Hasbro shak ti body and looks like the McDonald's bobble head ahsoka. I do agree with a lot of you about the attitude of her but think about anikan in EPII spoiled. Brat! Couldn't stand him some times. And I have noticed in season 3 she's a lot more mature. In any event I would love to see a proper figure of her I think it would be great! And she would look good next to SS clone wars anikan IMHO :)

You know, originally I thought she was a horrible pain, BUT if you think about it, a "teenager" would be a proper age for a padawan, rather than late 20 something Ewan MacGregor. He's like the dude who lives in his dad's basement with a paper route well into his 20's.
Check out this link . For one on another board. I don't know what body was used, though.

haha spot on in both assessments lol. lives in his dads basements with a paper route:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

there was an explanation why Obi-wan is so old. as a padawan.

He was not chosen to be a Padawan until he was ALMOST too old to become one.

found this pic while searching online....the 25 cm body looks perfect for a custom 1/6 ahsoka

scale.jpg

Very nice find, they don't seem to be very expensive either. Ahsoka is one I'd like to do in a realistic style, similar to Obi-Wan and Anakin. I'd like to do her season 3 costume, it looks pretty cool.

Very nice find, they don't seem to be very expensive either. Ahsoka is one I'd like to do in a realistic style, similar to Obi-Wan and Anakin. I'd like to do her season 3 costume, it looks pretty cool.

i thought about doing one too but i have 0 :monkey2 expirience sculpting things.... that be nice too see you do a realistic ahsoka specialy with the season 3 outfit..and perhaps you could recast some heads and sell them....i would defenitly buy one:lol

i thought about doing one too but i have 0 :monkey2 expirience sculpting things.... that be nice too see you do a realistic ahsoka specialy with the season 3 outfit..and perhaps you could recast some heads and sell them....i would defenitly buy one:lol

Once I get these Maul heads out, I have an EII Anakin I'm working on, and then possibly Ahsoka. I had planned on doing a mini bust of her anyway, so I might be able to kill two birds with one stone.

Back