Anyone buy a 19" Locust drone bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for some on hand pics

TRF10000.jpg

how much was it?

i dont really like the character design for the locusts but the bust doesnt look bad.

It is an awesome bust and if it was cheaper than $650 dollars I would consider it. But like Matt said its really for the HARDCORE fans.

Wow....that looks pretty bad...really...really bad. Who makes it, and how much did you pay for it...:horror:

Wow....that looks pretty bad...really...really bad. Who makes it, and how much did you pay for it...:horror:

I paid $350 but you can get it for $280 right now directly from Triforce. It's probably worth about that. Definitely not worth $650.

I'm really glad u got it for a cheaper price Fritz. The sculpt is bad ass....but the paint job is horrible.

False Advertisement = FAIL

faildrone.jpg

Hopefully they don't f* ck up Marcus.

I used a flash when I took the pictures so it emphasizes the blues. It's not that bad in normal lighting. Although I'm not sure about the color choices, the actual painting isn't super bad.

This post is mostly directed at Fritz and themahler. Where are you guys and what number are your Busts? I'm in Tasmania, Australia and mine is number 485/500.

Back