Anybody every have issues ordering from McFarlane's website?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlickVic38

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I ordered something early Tuesday morning. It states on their website orders ship within 24 hours or the next business day. My item hasn't shipped yet. They also stopped responding to my emails. I've never heard of anybody having issues with them before.

you probably haven't heard the issues because no one buys from them website any longer hehe. jk

good luck i hope you have your matter resolved

i miss the spawn board

what's a mcfarlane?

QnOBv13.png

Yeah, I distinctly remember when I last went there, my Netscape Navigator was having issues, but it may have been because I was playing No One Lives Forever in another window.

After my first purchase with them in 2012 when I picked up the Spawn 20th Anniversary statue...

I won't be buying from them again, and haven't so far. A fair number of these things had issues, like mine, with the metal posts in the feet being too long to fit in the base. Customer service, after almost 3 months of no response finally wrote back saying, just use a metal dremel blade and cut them down little by little until they fit.

In time I did... I never intend on selling it, but if I ever do, that's gonna be a fun story to tell a potential buyer. Once bitten, twice shy.

Sorry you're having to put up with them now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I miss the old McFarlane sites. Where you could get cool exclusives and Spawn swag.

Back