Anybody buy the London After Midnight premium format statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for my pics...

:tap:tap

LOL!!

Okay, here's Christmas Morning!!! Big thanks to the freaks that helped me out with these!

IMG_1278.jpg

Nice pics!

How solid is the articulation? I definitely like the arms raised/finger pointing pose
Will it stay put?

The articulation is pretty solid. Once you bend it to wherever you want it, it pretty much stays put.

Hmmm... don't remember him looking that good in my house. Good to see you scored Nos.. That was the lone one I couldn't score and the reason I started selling them. They look great together bro!

I would LOVE to watch this film...it's kinda like a UFO...you know it exists, but you've never seen it.

hopefully one day it will be in my collection

The original film no longer exists. The negatives were destroyed in a studio fire in the 1950s. The only thing that remains is the reconstruction using still photographs that aired on PBS a few years ago.

If you want to see it, watch Mark of the Vampire with Bela Lagosi. It's a remake of London After Midnight.

Sean

That group shot is amazing. I wish I had been able to keep up with the line. One of my true collecting regrets. Where's the wolfman?

Back