Anya: We should start the campaign

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So which Anya do you want most?

• "OMWF" ("Bunnies" butterfly shirt)

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • "OMWF" ("I'll Never Tell")

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Anyanka

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • "The Wish" Human Anya

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • "Chosen"

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Aud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
I want Anya, but no exposed joints till they make a new body. A swappable Anyanka head would be sweet.

Oh wait, wrong demon. Sweet would be sweet.

I can't wait till my new ebay scores arrive. I feel like its almost Christmas.

Anzik Hayes said:
I want Anya, but no exposed joints till they make a new body. A swappable Anyanka head would be sweet.

Oh wait, wrong demon. Sweet would be sweet.

I can't wait till my new ebay scores arrive. I feel like its almost Christmas.

Sweet would be awesome! In fact, any figure from the OMWF episode would be amazing. When I think of a Tara, Anya, Dawn or a new Willow figure, the first thing that comes to my mind is their different outfits in that episode.

I wouldn't mind Chosen either. Anya's last moments. Our brave Anya.

My only problem with the OMWF outift is the exposed sides. With sideshow figures, the less flesh shown, the better.

But really this is a pipe dream right now. Unless we get some super righteous customizer willing to make and distribute her.

You are very right about exposed sideshow parts. Hideous. In the end I guess a Chosen Anya would be best.

You are very right about exposed sideshow parts. Hideous. In the end I guess a Chosen Anya would be best.

Isn't Sideshow new body made without exposed joints?
A OMWF Bunnies Anya would look awesome with this body.

3007press01001nd0.jpg

I don't think thats a new body, its just a female Buck with sculpted arms.

New body or not, they could do the same thing with Anya, right? I wish they'd release Anya some day, as well as Dawn, Tara, William the Poet, Glory, Caleb and Dark Willow.

So are we asking SovereignStudios or Spencer to do the Anya sculpt? :confused: I think Dark Artist now does sculpts, but mostly repaints. I would vote SovereignStudios to sculpt and DarkArtist to paint... Am I dreaming a little (too big) dream? :duh

id be up for another group commission, but i would rather have gunn or fred before anya. they meant more to me as characters. a lot more. and SovereignStudios would make the entire figure from scratch. not just the head.

Back