Any word on an Ackbar 12"?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That my favorite Star Wars character, they gotta make him.

I heard they will never make him because they don't want to negatively stereotype Mon Calamari's as all being of Middle Eastern decent. Sorry dude.

I heard they will never make him because they don't want to negatively stereotype Mon Calamari's as all being of Middle Eastern decent. Sorry dude.

Is that what they represented? I've never heard that before.

"It's a trap ... head for the caves ... I mean move closer to the battle ships!"

:lol ----> :monkey3 Sorry, couldn't resist.

But Mon Calimari are some of the coolest good guys there are! Those guys were flippin' amazing--huge ships and major heroes. That would be an awesome compliment, not like those pathetic Nemoidians or those petty Gungans. Mon Calimari are awesome! Now where's my Ackbar?

I'm confused. I'm new to this forum and new to sideshow toys. So if I stumbled onto some inside joke or another please forgive my ignorance.

So did Sideshow really say they wouldn't make Ackbar or was that a joke?

I'm confused. I'm new to this forum and new to sideshow toys. So if I stumbled onto some inside joke or another please forgive my ignorance.

So did Sideshow really say they wouldn't make Ackbar or was that a joke?

Don't worry... as far as I know nothing has ever been said about him. I don't think he is a high priority figure... but I have a feeling we'll see him somewhere down the line.

And welcome :welcome

Don't worry... as far as I know nothing has ever been said about him. I don't think he is a high priority figure... but I have a feeling we'll see him somewhere down the line.

And welcome :welcome

Cool! Any idea what figs are on the horizon?

ackbar1.jpg

For the last time Ensign, I am not Middle Eastern. I was just getting out of the damn shower!

Its always a suprise to us... the only thing not officially announced, but seems to be guaranteed is a PT Palapatine and Sidious 2 pack.

They will sometimes drop hints before a figure is announced, but after these guys I wouldn't expect another announcement for a month or so.

Its always a suprise to us... the only thing not officially announced, but seems to be guaranteed is a PT Palapatine and Sidious 2 pack.

They will sometimes drop hints before a figure is announced, but after these guys I wouldn't expect another announcement for a month or so.

I'm sorry but what does PT mean?

Back