Any Universal Monsters items at SDCC 09?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Money is tight here also, Im really biting the bullet just to get the Creature Bust paid for. And I think after that I just can not afford any more SS stuff. As if SS is making that much Universal Monster Stuff anyways. And I noticed that the Boards Horror section has just become more and more stupid (in my opinion) bloody, zombie, freddy, jason crap. Most of the Universal Monster Posts just get pushed to the bottom of the stack, and what is there to talk about anyways.

With Wolfman this year, Del Toro's Frankenstein on the way (and a possible Creature from the Black Lagoon) this is the PERFECT time for new classic monsters merch!

Not even a new diorama? SS is getting less and less of my money every year...

I was looking through my collection just yesterday...and it wouldn't bother me if I never bougth anything ever again. :horrorMy closet overfloweth. Its come to the point where I am going to have to leave anything else boxed up or get rid of something just to make room for...something else.

I think the manufacturers are even starting to realize its basically the same fan base buying all this poopy. That's why Sideshow 9and now DC) are making sculptures to hang on the wall and not just free standing ones. The ideas not new however. Janus models introduced it years ago.

2006_0731Clubhouse_Photo0002-1.jpg

Executive Replicas was there. They are releasing a Shadow (pulp character) 12" action figure. But as far behind as they are with their releases, I prolly won't see it till 2020.:monkey2

My wallet could use a break...so I am glad no Daredevil PF or Monster dioramas were announced..... just yet. Still, they're gonna get me for $280 for the Electric Tiki Shadow statue/ring combo and the 12" Shadow figure.:banghead:naughty

Executive Replicas was there. They are releasing a Shadow (pulp character) 12" action figure. But as far behind as they are with their releases, I prolly won't see it till 2020.:monkey2

My wallet could use a break...so I am glad no Daredevil PF or Monster dioramas were announced..... just yet. Still, they're gonna get me for $280 for the Electric Tiki Shadow statue/ring combo and the 12" Shadow figure.:banghead:naughty

anything about the "king karloff" figure?:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5:monkey5

Back