Any UK Freaks with an Anakin yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no sign of mine, which means my Anakin has probably gone walkabout with a weta bust I got from the wait list, for some reason my shipping address is not being put on the parcels correctly, hopefully SS can sort me out.

Link said:
Still no sign of mine, which means my Anakin has probably gone walkabout with a weta bust I got from the wait list, for some reason my shipping address is not being put on the parcels correctly, hopefully SS can sort me out.

I bet SSC CS can help. They usually do everything they can to help. Did you contact them yet?

I got my exclusive yesterday. The paint job isn't that bad for a 12" figure. I'm happy with it... but then again, I'd be no good at repainting him! :lol

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

PS. One thing, his changable arm keeps popping off with the slightest movment! And it's hard to get it back on due to the tight clothes.

Mine also arrived yesterday with no tracking (regular edition)

Still waiting for my exclusive version.

I'm puzzled as to why they couldn't ship both together. This is going to cost me another $21.00 in shipping... :cuss :cuss

WW :lsvader

just received tracking numbers...... both already delivered:rotfl

probably just a glitch in the EU admin department.... probably be back to normal getting tracking info before the parcel next time tho theres less of a surprise when its delivered that way :wacky

gam said:
just received tracking numbers...... both already delivered:rotfl

probably just a glitch in the EU admin department.... probably be back to normal getting tracking info before the parcel next time tho theres less of a surprise when its delivered that way :wacky
I'm not sure about your glitch theory. Only this year, I've had at least three SSC orders delivered without any tracking info (or the tracking e-mail arrived well after the item had been delivered). And judging by some of the posts in this thread, I'm not the only one that didn't receive tracking info. So, I don't think it's a SSC EU admin department glitch. I belive it's the delivery services's problem. And, if it happens on that scale, it's probably a structural problem too. I can only say: fix it.

I have mine (regular edition) on order with Forbidden planet from their old website. I wrote them a week ago just to check the order was still valid. and when did they expect to recieve the figure etc, and i got a reply back saying my order is still ok, and they were expecting the Anakin figure a month ago but still havent recieved him.
I hope its not too much longer before he shows up. Since i also have Kit coming via FP and the SDCC Anakin, im dreading that they might all arrive at the same time or something. that wouldnt work too well for the bank balance. sure that wont happen. but i am getting kind of impatient for anakin now.
I wonder if the figures that ship to surope will have the loose arm problem fixed. Does this happen with everyones figure or is it worse with some than others?

Alice Adrenochrome said:
So, did you receive your Anakin yet?
not yet, thanks for asking though :)
checked the tracking again this morn, he's on his way back to the EU warehouse. Hopefully things will get straightened out there. I've done all I can do, phoned up parcelforce and told them the address, I guess that didn't work.

Its been on a journey, I'm dreading seeing what finally arrives to me. How well was he packed?

On another note though, I won a set of Troll busts this week!!! so its not all bad news :chew thanks Sideshow

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Hurray! I received the tracking e-mail for my exclusive Anakin 12" today... Only FIVE days after the package itself was delivered... Great service Parceline!

Got that email too. Also about five days after delivery. :google

Just thought id let anyone waiting for a regular Anakin from forbidden planet to arrive know that ive just this minute recieved mine.
i havent had any communication from FP to let me know i'd been charged or it was shipping. As luck would have it i was off work today . Normally id have left an hour ago, missed the delivery and wouldnt have got the figure till sometime next week. So its a nice surprise for me.

Havent taken the figure out of the box just yest as ive literaly only recieved it less than 10 minutes ago.

* A little word of warning though.* - The shipping box it comes in isnt very big at all. And the cardboard isnt very thick either. Probably about 1mm thick.
I would normally use a craft knife blade to slice the sellotape open at the box flaps. i couldnt find mine and used a very small flat headed screwdriver instead. If i had of used a craftknife, and had pressed with any firmness. chances are pretty high id have cut into Anakins box. So be carefull!

Right. so now you know its shipping, im off to have a look at this figure. Hope everyone that ordered one from FP gets theirs today too. :)

Are the paint and arm issues the same with the European release? If these two things were fixed, he could be a perfect figure :(

Back