any uk freaks got Obi Wan 12" yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well My status for Han, Mace and Obi-Wan is still at 'order placed' and I havent had a reply to my email from Sideshow. :(

I did get a generic Email yesterday saying that shipments from the EU warehouse are being delayed while they combine peoples orders to save on shipping. im not sure if that was by way of a reply to my enquiry or wether it was sent out to everyone. The email said that combined orders would show up on the account page as 'cancelled' but im not at that stage yet so im not sure wether to wait and hope it gets sorted out or wether to Email again. Id call but my work hours make that quite difficult.

As i never recieved a reply to the last Email i sent Sideshow im not sure what to think.

I'm sure you'll get there eventually VaderX I was in Forbidden Planet late last week and the only figure they'd got in stock was Han. I haven't recieved Obi from them yet but i'm sure you won't have much longer to wait for him to get here.

Vaderx said:
Well My status for Han, Mace and Obi-Wan is still at 'order placed' and I havent had a reply to my email from Sideshow.

I did get a generic Email yesterday saying that shipments from the EU warehouse are being delayed while they combine peoples orders to save on shipping. im not sure if that was by way of a reply to my enquiry or wether it was sent out to everyone. The email said that combined orders would show up on the account page as 'cancelled' but im not at that stage yet so im not sure wether to wait and hope it gets sorted out or wether to Email again. Id call but my work hours make that quite difficult.

As i never recieved a reply to the last Email i sent Sideshow im not sure what to think.
Why don't you try their "request a call back" form? You'll find it in the upper right corner of the EU homepage. SSC should call you back, at a time convenient for you then.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=eu&source=leftnav&kw=EU_HOMEPAGE

If I really have to call them, I usually wait till about 6 PM UK time, that's 10 AM Los Angeles time. Until now, it has always worked.

Stand by all those who ordered Obi-Wan & Qui-Gon from UK dealers (like myself)

I spoke to the importers today and they have arrived!!! Hopefully I will get my stock this week, so I'd imagine, all the UK dealers should be getting stock any time now. My site is www.staractionfigures.co.uk , and at the moment I can't really compete with FP with these figures, as I'm new to the game, but I've been a long time collector , short time supplier, all I can offer is top draw customer service and same day dispatch..... I thought I'd get that in!!:D :angelsmil

good lord why does it take so long for you guys to get your stuff?

nash said:
good lord why does it take so long for you guys to get your stuff?
I don't know, maybe we're a third world country or something? It sucks big time though. They really know how to pi$$ people off .

Poggle the Greater said:
Good lord, why do you guys have to wait this long?:confused:

You'd think they were shipping to the moon.

It's probably my biggest issue with Sideshow since I started buying their products. Granted the items are more often than not worth the wait but the difference between US and UK releases is way too long and it can get very frustrating seeing all the pics of new figures from US collectors knowing that it'll be another month or more before we get the same stuff.

Got Mace, Han and Obi-Wan 2 days ago, but i'm selling them along with my other Star Wars 12 inch figures (look sales page)... So not a hole lot of joy when they came :(

I just got the latest Forbidden Planet newsletter and it stated that they've just received their stock of Obi-Wan so anyone who ordered from there should receive their figures over the next week or so.

Got my Obi-Wan from Forbidden Planet today along with Qui-Gon and Aragorn ...and the PF Leia that I ordered!!!:chew :chew :chew :chew

Obi Wan, Qui Gon AND Aragorn...... yipeee.... that'll be the mystery £100 that my bank account has held on a pre-authorisation thingy

I was wondering what it was.

WOOHOO :D

Back