Any sci-fi pistols out there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mookeylama

Super Freak
Reaction score
i needs me a futuristic sci-fi blaster pistol, something not immediately recognizable as Star Wars lol, but i'm drawing a blank on any that're already out there. something like a Gears of War snub-nose or the ilk. y'all got any recommendations? thanks!

Yes Weta made the coolest ones ever....go buy them...they weren't cheap though! There are quite a few to choose from too.

weta-steampunk-raygun.jpg

rayguns_11.jpg

1) gears of war 1:1 snub pistol by triforce

eb94_gow_cog_snub_pistol_precision_prop_inhand.jpg

2) firefly pistol by qmx

MalPistol_MP-1.jpg

3) Fifth element korbon dallas pistol by hcg

korben_blaster1.jpg

4) fifth element standard issue police pistol by hcg

police_blaster2.jpg

5) green hornet gas gun by hcg

gasgun17.jpg

damn, my bad folks. i need it in 1/6 scale (awesome pics tho!). i totally agree about the snub Gears o War pistol. i've about decided that's exactly what i need, and NECA made a 12 inch Marcus but i'm having no luck finding the pistol loose or even the whole figure, at a decent price anyway. if anyone has one or knows of one, lemme know. much appreciated!

Yes Weta made the coolest ones ever....go buy them...they weren't cheap though! There are quite a few to choose from too.

weta-steampunk-raygun.jpg

rayguns_11.jpg

Cockswain..XD

Never liked these overpriced POS looking things.

I could go to the wreckers and Canadian Tire and make that ____ for $15

i need it to be a 1/6 pistol, and i'd rather it not be a well known pistol, like Robocops or Blade Runners. thank tho!

anyone have the snub pistol from the NECA 12" Gears of War figure? i'll buy it!

Back