Any plans to Expand your STARCRAFT 2 Line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipSmack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I mean beyond the two pieces already up for order.. like an un armored Jim Raynor or other characters not in power suits. Most would require a new base body im sure (because of the slightly more cartoony look of characters) but there is a unique appeal to that, like the Ganster Kingdom line for example. I think it would be helpful to reel in new collectors at a mmore affordable price point and could grow the fan base of this line, please at least mention it in a meeting or something, thanks in advance

for anyone interested in the multiple awesome characters and their designs, watch this, its long but awesome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWCkohkDmIs

I'd kill for a zelot with that armor and blades. Could set up a fight scene with raynor!

More than anything I want a Hydralisk in 1/6, I know it would be huge. Zeratul would be a close second.

Starcraft is a balance of the three races - Terran Marines need something to shoot at!!

Love this line and really would love to see it expanded, so many characters and awesome designs, WoW, Diablo, StarCraft, even Overwatch characters look awesome!

Love this line and really would love to see it expanded, so many characters and awesome designs, WoW, Diablo, StarCraft, even Overwatch characters look awesome!

I saw neca released some prototypes for their 'heroes of the strom' line, exactly what sideshow should do :D

With the years it took to get this body developed and the price I am very nervous that we won't get any more. But that would be a damn shame. This is my dream line and I wonder what kind of numbers these have to hit to show blizzard and sideshow that we need more. I'd buy a Warfield using this base body in a second, and an army builder marine with a couple of different hesdsculpts, armor panels and weapon mods would be fun too.

I'd love to see continued figures with body reuse- a terran kerrigan and nova, marauder and firebat, tosh and ghost..

Hell, who wouldn't buy a set of plainclothes Raynor with his vulture?

Realistically speaking I'd really, really, really love a zergling pair and queen of blades.

Queen version or rehabilitated ver? both are hot I guess so id take either :lol

Queen definitely. Isn't their statue the other version? If they made a queen fig I'd jump into the line, but at $550 a pop for the marines it ain;t happening without the villain-ess. ;)

Queen definitely. Isn't their statue the other version? If they made a queen fig I'd jump into the line, but at $550 a pop for the marines it ain;t happening without the villain-ess. ;)
Their statue is a queen, but its not in scale :(

Looking forward to their wolverine figure as his body is a little more cartoony, might be able to swing a raynor custom out of it...

I'm a big fan of Terran, so if any siege tanks, banshees, or thor/odin ever came out of this line I would buy them up in an instant. I'd love to see Zeratul, Kerrigan, and the like get made too. Hell, I just hope they put out a ton of awesome Starcraft merchandise. I love the series and I am incredibly happy to see that it is getting the treatment it deserves.

This is such a hugely popular and successful game (Isn't it the number one E-sport?) I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they continue this. We need at least one from each race. And since everything looks bad@$$ and the box art is really nice these are epic display pieces might be good enough to combine the premium format community with the 1/6. Some of my hopes are just that, but maybe one will take hold with a member of SS so who knows. Would love to hear from a rep on what the license allows (original starcraft?) and what their plans are.

Please consider the following

Probe
starcraft_2_probe_by_worthart-d4wkidp.jpg

Zeratul
da68b673b1721055ec5a2a42245d702f-d33kueq.jpg

Zealot
latest

Sarah Kerrigan
screenshot.jpg

Queen of Blades (GO BIG OR GO HOME ARTICULATED DEATH DEALING CLAWS A MUST)
starcraft-ii-heart-of-the-swarm_0queenofblades.jpg

Zergling/Baneling
zergling_by_cygnusleo-d31zq7m.jpg

baneling_base2_1.jpg

Infested Terran
InfestedTerran_SC2_Cncpt1.jpg

InfestedTerran_SC1_Cncpt1.jpg

General Warfield
M25-Warfield-Arm.jpg

GeneralWarfield.jpg

Firebat/Marauder/Nova
sc__bros_before_ghosts_by_nekrus-d31bibn.jpg

Firebat
1296x1330_5289_The_Marauder_3d_character_robot_fan_art_blizzard_marauder_starcraft_2_firebat_sci_fi_picture_image.jpg

Ghost
Ghost_SC_by_Karkan.jpg

Medic (License Allowing)
starcraft_ii_wings_of_liberty_medic_unit-t2.jpg

starcraft-terran-marine.jpg

Back