Any plans for new 1/4 scales?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Envyme

Super Freak
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been previously posted, I am trying to round out my collection. It took a long time but its slowly getting there. Need to get a Gambit PF for my Xmen which might happen this week! But has anyone heard if Sideshow plans on doing a new 1/4 Hulk, Thor or even Ironman? I have the Bowen Museum Thor and Retro Hulk as place keepers but have the Hawkeye PF, Black Widow EX on PO and Captain EX on PO. I found a Ironman locally but its been displayed in a bar for the last two years and he wants $700. These PFs are amazing but I want to retire my Bowen 1/6 scales! I have the chance to get a Salt and Pepper Thor but dropping close to a grand for a non sideshow I think is nuts.

There is a modern Thor in the works and a bunch more Iron Man coming. A new Hulk with variants is coming too. Emma Frost... Juggernaut... I can't think of more.

There is a modern Thor in the works and a bunch more Iron Man coming. A new Hulk with variants is coming too. Emma Frost... Juggernaut... I can't think of more.

DOOM! It shouldn't be too long before we see a Doctor in the house as well.

Any sneaks or anything of the Modern Thor?

Awesome , I will hold out then. Ill gladly pay out $400 for a new SS Thor and Hulk, rather than get a custom made.

why would a 1/4 premium format be more than $400 each ? The only pieces that have been more than that have been Apoc and the hulk Maquettes. All of which are NOT 1/4 scale. Iron Patriot, the new Captain America , Black Widow etc have all been priced under $400. So why what makes you think a new Thor PF is going to be $600.... why do you think these statues are going to be more than the current trends.

I am ready to have two commissions done .....OR Even buy he old Thor PF and IM Maquette for $2k, I think the SS hulk is terrible.

Apocalypse, Gladiator Hulk, and the Hulk Maquette are all in 1/4 scale. They are just some of the larger characters in the Marvel U. Obviously SSC is going to charge more for these types of characters. It is evident in the way SSC priced those 3 pieces in particular. Only the Hulk Maquette has the additional Legacy mark up and costs $650. The other 2 are SSC pieces and cost $600. Expect to pay around $400 for normal sized characters and $600 for larger ones. That seems to be the price point SSC has established for their PFs.

Apocalypse, Gladiator Hulk, and the Hulk Maquette are all in 1/4 scale. They are just some of the larger characters in the Marvel U. Obviously SSC is going to charge more for these types of characters. It is evident in the way SSC priced those 3 pieces in particular. Only the Hulk Maquette has the additional Legacy mark up and costs $650. The other 2 are SSC pieces and cost $600. Expect to pay around $400 for normal sized characters and $600 for larger ones. That seems to be the price point SSC has established for their PFs.

:lecture that.

Any sneaks or anything of the Modern Thor?

Marvel_SSC_PF_Thor2__SSC_Modern-thorCC2-edit.jpg

Understandable . If it's a comic book thor or hulk I will gladly pay 400-700 I'm not a fan of the movie sculpts.

Abomination was $500 back when normal sized PFs were hovering at $300. If they ever do make another comic Thor I wouldn't expect him to be less than $500.

Back