Any horror statues coming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we should be getting a new Elvira apparently. And a Creature From The Black Lagoon cinemaquette.

I think it's a safe bet that we will not see the Creature From The Black Lagoon by cinemaquette offered up by Sideshow Collectibles, As Sideshow Collectibles does not seem to have Universal Studios rights anymore. :( :monkey2

If Sideshow collectibles did offer the Creature From The Black Lagoon by cinemaquette I could not tell you how happy I would be! :D:yess::pray:

Last edited:
In October we gett the Micheal Meyers Premium Format to order

I think it's a safe bet that we will not see the Creature From The Black Lagoon by cinemaquette offered up by Sideshow Collectibles, As Sideshow Collectibles does not seem to have Universal Studios rights anymore. :( :monkey2

If Sideshow collectibles did offer the Creature From The Black Lagoon by cinemaquette I could not tell you how happy I would be! :D:yess::pray:

That thing is probably going to be between 1,500-2,000 dollars. They can keep it. There might be enough rich people or credit card/debt riddled zombies out there to substantiate the piece being made. But those things are way too pricey for us non-elite unwashed masses.:thud:

I'd be thrilled also but worried about ____ting a couple grand :lol

yeah im curious to see what SS brings us in the horror world now that Jason is shipping...who or whats next.

If they continue the trend of 70's/80's horror icons there are lots of contenders.

Texas Chainsaw 2 Leatherface, that Myers fella, Damien from the Omen, any werewolf from An American WW in London/The Howling, possesed Megan from the Exorcist, Pinhead, anything from Creepshow, Romero Zombies, italian horror. the list is endless.

A trippy statue would be James Woods from Videodrome with the "Gunhand"

My personal wish would be a pf of Freddy from either Nightmare 1, 2 or 3.

(of course the ultimate dreams would be Norman Bates, Alfred Hitchcock, anything with Vincent Price or Hammer figures. But any of those probaly very unrealistic...)

i want 1 freddy 2 micheal myers(original/RZ edition)1maniac cop and 1 Hannibal Lecter

Given Pinhead is hopefully still coming (with Spook), a Hewitt Leatherface and a Dream Warriors Freddy would be great additions. I have absolutely no hope for a MM, though, given the licensing nightmare. :(

Back