Any chances for another run for wolf lsf?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again?! :nono

images-1.jpeg

Even if this was rereleased you would wait 'til it went to WL and jump on two months later.
That would give you another oppertunity to spend the next two years moaning about how you missed out on it :slap

Last edited:
Ss never confirm correct? I promise I buy asap for this if in gets released again. I'm sure many want one to go with she predator. I figure limited edition so no rush. So this is limited to so little. :slap if the horror general Lsf got another release this can be possible right ss?

It's not likely this piece will be produced again.

-SideshowAlex

Oh no, :gah: ..... Well thanks for the info. I guess I better not wait for a repaint or reissue in this case. Maybe now I will never get this piece because it's double in price now. This was so short run. Was it because of how fragile it was getting damage in shipping? This thing is now so elusive. Well thanks Alex for the final word. :wave maybe the forums might be the place to get one in the future. I will go back to the predator thread to see if there's more interest in this.

Back