Any chance of Hellraiser?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually started not to like Hot Toys anymore because of all these

"I wish HT's..." threads. It's really becoming annoying.

Maybe he doesnt come here very much or is a new guy? A lot of people also dont use the search engine because if you type in a keyword and dont know the title of any previous threads you get a trizillion different results.

But as for the question in question---Sideshow isnt doing them, and that was answered (more or less) last month. Hot Toys would have to be assured of big money. Especially with their current foray into Indiana Jones and Star Wars. They have gone the way of Sideshow in chasing the cow that gives the most cash. Best bet would be a customizer.:peace

Lol 2 of the most irritating threads Hots Toys wish lists and will Hellraiser figures be made...
Kudos to the o.p for combining the 2!....:slap

Must be related to the walk out he organized from the Chinese paint factory that ultimately lead to Sideshow hiring monkeys to paint their products.

If sideshow was going to do him it would have been done by now and probably badly. The only customized I could see doing him would be betomitali, but he would be expensive

Maybe he doesnt come here very much or is a new guy? A lot of people also dont use the search engine because if you type in a keyword and dont know the title of any previous threads you get a trizillion different results.

But as for the question in question---Sideshow isnt doing them, and that was answered (more or less) last month. Hot Toys would have to be assured of big money. Especially with their current foray into Indiana Jones and Star Wars. They have gone the way of Sideshow in chasing the cow that gives the most cash. Best bet would be a customizer.:peace

Thanks man for the answer and not having something to say. I have been a reader here for a long time, I guess this is a good reason that i did not post. I like these but I am not so into these that i flame others who don't know.

If sideshow was going to do him it would have been done by now and probably badly. The only customized I could see doing him would be betomitali, but he would be expensive

Already asked him..........

Excellent is anything going to come of it

if its OK, care to share some info? i'm dying for a PINHEAD.:monkey3

I brought it up in conversation for a possible future project. The main problem that run into is the pins. Making 1 sculpt maybe but difficult to get the pins sculpted let alone trying to make multiple copies. Maybe down the line but nothing set in stone.

So dont sculpt the pins use pins that you can buy from a haberdasher :slap

And make the head sculpt hollow so its easier to put pins in.

If he could make the out fit thats what looks like the hard part

I was thinking about something like that too. Make little holes throwout the head and put in the pins separate? Again, maybe if he was just doing one that shouldn't be a problem. But making multiple copies will probably be time consuming and a pain. Again, he really did not say no to this. Beto looks for perfection with his work, and he will probably need to dedicate a lot of time with this sculpt. Maybe when he's done with the line up of projects he's doing now we can get to this.

As for clothing, if for what ever reason Beto can not do it. I was thinking maybe asking Kato E.

I was thinking about something like that too. Make little holes throwout the head and put in the pins separate? Again, maybe if he was just doing one that shouldn't be a problem. But making multiple copies will probably be time consuming and a pain. Again, he really did not say no to this. Beto looks for perfection with his work, and he will probably need to dedicate a lot of time with this sculpt. Maybe when he's done with the line up of projects he's doing now we can get to this.

As for clothing, if for what ever reason Beto can not do it. I was thinking maybe asking Kato E.

I was just at a haberdashery store today and is looked at what sort of pins are available. Wedding dress pins look like they would work perfect and would be hard to get. If beto made the sculpt and the rest I'd be happy to supply my own pins.

Kato is pretty expensive and doesnt really make stuff for the average collector. Dont get me wrong the guy does good work but its just not realistically priced Imo. But it would be good to see done. Also I recon to do it properly it would have to be some kind of moulded rubber for the the torso arms and hands.Which would be pretty hard to mould. I've got a 1:6 pinhead kit coming that I'm going to try to kit bash myself.

Back