Any Chance for a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toysforlife

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since Sideshow is now making a Christopher Reeve Superman 1/4 scale PF, are there any plans for a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman 1/4 scale PF? :pray:

That would be awesome but SS would prolly F' it up with a wierd pose, strange base and with Lynda Carter frowning.

May take a bit longer. Comic WW just went up for PO. My guess it might get teased before SDCC and then PO closer to 2015, on display at SDCC 2015.

Lynda was smokin hot back inthe day.....that pic of her with the tied shirt you just posted...definitely bangin.

521446_419229291495345_1933081819_n.jpg

tumblr_m7qdhg6XID1rbrhnko1_r1_500.gif

62?! well i never thought i'd ever say this about a 62 y.o., but dang shes still smoking hot for a 62 y.o.

She is just so iconic as Wonder Woman, much like Christopher Reeve and his legacy as Superman. Just wondering if Sideshow has considered producing this at all. If SS Alex could chime in and give us at least a smidge of info on their possible plans on this if there is any, that would be great.

She is just so iconic as Wonder Woman, much like Christopher Reeve and his legacy as Superman. Just wondering if Sideshow has considered producing this at all. If SS Alex could chime in and give us at least a smidge of info on their possible plans on this if there is any, that would be great.

as I stated over on the DC Forum here "I would Love for them to do Michelle Pfieffer as Catwoman, they did Keatons Batman and Reeves Superman, so it is not totally Impossible." and Lynda Carter as WonderWoman wound be Sweet! :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

as I stated over on the DC Forum here "I would Love for them to do Michelle Pfieffer as Catwoman, they did Keatons Batman and Reeves Superman, so it is not totally Impossible." and Lynda Carter as WonderWoman wound be Sweet! :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

THIS!
I mean Keaton and Reeves got a chance, I think its possible, but a Michelle catwoman is my dream hopefully to come true!

Back