Any body know were I can find a Sideshow Darth Maul 1/1/ Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one....might have sold it cheap if this was posted in the right section. Commerce in a non-commerce section just confuses me. :maul

:D

Ryanfromindiana said:
I have one....might have sold it cheap if this was posted in the right section. Commerce in a non-commerce section just confuses me. :maul

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

060127_rm_KickDonkeyTN.jpg

twistedfreak said:
El Roranous may come off as a "weird" guy at times, just some FYI chavez. Just kidding, actually. I wasn't serious. He's a really cool guy with some nice stuff. Los Mojados! I probably didn't spell that right. Oh well.... :rock

Welcome to the board, chaves. Good to have you on board.
I love you in a non-Eli way man. :rock

J/K Eli. :)

Last edited:
Ryanfromindiana said:

What's up Ryan?! Long time no see man. :rock FYI, my ad is posted in the proper section.:wacky

Haha...I've been here just been quiet! I wouldn't sell Maul btw!! :D Off to sunny Orlando in 2 days too!!!! Yippeeeeee!!!!!! I hope Tigger touches me inappropriately so I can sue Disney to be able to pay for the vacation and all of my pre-orders! :monkey3

Ryanfromindiana said:
Haha...I've been here just been quiet! I wouldn't sell Maul btw!! :D Off to sunny Orlando in 2 days too!!!! Yippeeeeee!!!!!! I hope Tigger touches me inappropriately so I can sue Disney to be able to pay for the vacation and all of my pre-orders! :monkey3
:rock :rock :rock

Ryanfromindiana said:
I hope Tigger touches me inappropriately so I can sue Disney to be able to pay for the vacation and all of my pre-orders! :monkey3

at least I'm not the only one with that dream.

twistedfreak said:
El Roranous may come off as a "weird" guy at times, just some FYI chavez. Just kidding, actually. I wasn't serious. He's a really cool guy with some nice stuff. Los Mojados! I probably didn't spell that right. Oh well.... :rock

Welcome to the board, chaves. Good to have you on board.

Thanks man and you did spell mojados right.:rotfl

if anyone in the UK is looking for a maul 1/1 bust go to forbidden planet

SALE £450 to £225

hope this helps

Back