Any 1/6 custom Harley Quinn out there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure there's a DC Comics Customs section for threads just like this.....oh yeah! THERE IS! Why can't people post stuff in the right section?

planned on making a harley its very early wip here is the costume on a cygirl body
DSCN2767.jpg

I'm pretty sure there's a DC Comics Customs section for threads just like this.....oh yeah! THERE IS! Why can't people post stuff in the right section?

I'm pretty sure this thread was created before the DC Comics Customs section was created....oh yeah! IT WAS!

Just because the mods were too lazy to move the thread to the new section, doesn't mean people are posting stuff wrong. Meanwhile, you don't have to be a ____ about it.

Or were your delicate sensibilities offended by seeing a custom-related thread bumped to the top of your beloved (custom-free) forum, forever marring your sensitive eyes?

Man up and grow a pair.

Sorry to resurrect this thread. I thought it would be better than a new thread. I just ordered a Barbie Harley Quinn. Does anyone know how it will fit on a 1/6 female body and what bodies would work best? I'm worried the suit won't be as stretchy as I originally thought. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Looks like you figured it out for yourself JohnnyStarquest, and it turned out great, really like the boots btw!
I have the same suit, what body/head did you end up using that worked, can the arms or legs move in it?

Yeah, the arms and legs move. I wouldn't do any extreme poses. I had to cut the stitching on the back. It's the opening the put the doll in originally. Then I restitched the back. The boots are from assassin selena.
Still need to get some gloved hands. Thanks for the comment.

Still working on my own. It's my first true custom, so it is slow going. Hoping to have her and my custom Arkham Joker done at around the same time.

Loving the other HQs here! Nice work to all.

The 3A TQ body might be something to consider. The proportions are exaggerated more like a fashion sketch. Would be ideal for a Bruce Timm version.

Mine is close enough to being presentable that I won't be totally embarrassed by showing it here.

This was my first true custom/kitbash project.

IMG_0110 by bilbo070, on Flickr

IMG_0153 by bilbo070, on Flickr

Together with her Puddin'

IMG_0301 by bilbo070, on Flickr

Still need to make her Warden ID badge and give her the Warden's cane, and make a few small adjustments, but over all I think she came out ok.

Some great customs here. Not sure if I want to make one or wait for the SS version.

Back