antman84 Marvel collection Wolverine and more :)UPDATE Custom gambit and rogue base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: antman84 collection

I finally managed to put together my new best extension cabinet which meant I could finally get thor and cap out together they really look fantastic together and makes me want to get all of the movie line :)

photo-18.jpg

photo-19.jpg

photo-20.jpg

photo-21.jpg

photo-17.jpg

These are great PF's. I saw them at SDCC 2011 as well. I am on the fence, but when i see pics like this of them together, it makes me wanna go for broke...

Thanks for the comments guys I'm really happy with these too really awesome statues.
And jay I wouldn't spend too much time on the fence or it'll be eBay time :(

ITS CLOBBERING TIME!!!!

The modern thing is here and he's huge wont go in the Besta so after seeing that people are putting hulk Pfs on a detolf I thought thing would be nice and safe :)

Here's some pics :

photo-22.jpg

photo-23.jpg

photo-24.jpg

I know of your Amazement, they have him at my LCS and yes he does take up some real estate my Friend as you know all to well, Great Score and Congrats Antman

Last edited:

I've always wanted that PF but could never find the room for it. Massive congrats. :hi5:

Back